The schedule for Disneys One More Disney Day has been posted online. If youre going to be at the Magic Kingdom from 6am on the 29th February through 6am on the 1st March you might want to check these events out.
- Welcome Show 5.50am
- Wishes! Night-time spectacular 8PM
- The Magic, The Memories, and You! 7.45pm, 9pm, 11pm, & 5.30am
- Main Street Electrical Parade 10pm, 12am
- Disney Fairies at Adventureland Veranda 9.15am to 5.30am
- Aladdin Characters 6.30am to 3.45pm
- Tangled Meet & Greet 9.15am to 5.30am
- Alice in Wonderland Characters 6.15am to -12.15pm
- Winne the Pooh Characters 10.15am to 3.30am
- Frontierland Hoedown 2.45am, 3.30am, 4.30am
- Woody and Jessie Meet and Greet 9.30am to 4.30am
- Frontierland Character Meet and Greet 6am to -2.35pm
- Main Street Trolley Show - 6.15am, 7.15am, 8.15am, 9.15am, 10.10am, 12pm
- Disney Princesses at Town Square Theater 9am to 5.30am
- Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater 6am to 10pm
At times during the event there will be a Dance Party around the Castle Hub
Anything not listed above is operating on a normal schedule.
There will also be some surprise meet and greet experiences, including Mickey and Minnie appearing in their pyjamas in the early morning hours on Thursday There are also rumours of appearances by Captain Jack Sparrow and the first meet and greet in the Magic Kingdom for Phineas and Ferb.
It is important to note that most attractions will stay open throughout the 24 hours, but all attractions will be expected to close for a short period at some point so maintenance can be performed. This schedule has not been made available yet.
The schedule is subject to change but we will keep you updated.
so much to see and to do! :)