If you are lucky enough to be at Disneyland Park for the 24 hours of One More Disney Day, you might find yourself feeling a little peckish.
The following will be open:
Cafe Orleans - DisneylandFrench Market Restaurant
11am to midnight - Shrimp pasta and red beans and rice
Midnight to 3.30am - Chicken gumbo, corn chowder, French dip sandwich with N'Orleans chips, shrimp salad sandwich with carrot-citrus slaw and bananas Foster cheesecake
4pm to 3am - Roasted bourbon shrimp stuffed with Dungeness crab mousse served with angel hair pasta and spinach in a smoked tomato-habanero-artichoke sauce and prime eye of round with two quail eggs, roasted cauliflower and potatoes, Brussels sprouts and a cabernet sauce.
11pm to 5am - Their former breakfast menu: scrambled eggs, Creole eggs benedict, three-cheese Monte Cristo French toast, lump crab quiche, bananas Foster French toast and fresh fruit with yogurt and granola.
[B]Village Haus Restaurant “The Woodcarver” [/]which has been off the menu for many years will return for this one night. Stop in for this special chili cheeseburger with fries.
Other locations for late night snacks from 11pm to 5am:
- Bengal Barbecue - Brownie and krispy skewers
- The Golden Horseshoe - Cherry pie
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe - Creamy lobster bisque
- Plaza Inn - Pot roast and chicken sampler
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante - Green chili cheese blue corn tamales
- Redd Rockett's Pizza Port - Chorizo and egg breakfast pizza
- Refreshment Corner - All-beef mac 'n cheese hot dog with bacon bits
- Stage Door Cafe - Chili cheese corn dog, fries and cherry pie
- Tomorrowland Terrace - Spicy chipotle chile turkey burger and onion rings
Select locations will be open in the early morning hours for coffee and/or breakfast.
The following locations will be open for 24 hours (29th February - 5am until 5am 1st March ):
La Brea Bakery Cart
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen
House of Blues