Have a ‘Midnight Snack’ at Disneyland Park During One More Disney Day
If you are planning to visit Disneyland park for One More Disney Day – February 29 – be sure to stop by Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue between 11.45pm and 12:45am to join Disney Parks Blog for:
- Delicious treats and hot beverages
- Meet & greets with Disney characters
- Live music by Denny Moynahan
- Other surprises to be announced
No RSVP required!
Admission to “Midnight Snack” guests into Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue at 11.45pm are based on capacity restrictions.
Please note that the event is extremely limited and can only accommodate a small number of guests.
Here are a few more things you should know:
- Park admission will not be provided for this event. Valid park admission is required in order to enter Disneyland park on February 29.
- Guests may begin lining up for the “Midnight Snack” no earlier than 10 p.m. on February 29.
- Entry will be granted based on capacity and is extremely limited to approximately 200 guests.
This opportunity is available only at Disneyland park on February 29 – we hope to see you there during One More Disney Day!