Three Kings Day will be celebrated at Disneyland park in January 2013. It is the second time the Dνa de los Reyes Magos celebration will be celebrated at Disneyland and it will feature special dιcor, entertainment, food and activities showcasing Western and Mexican heritage.
This year, Disneyland will move the celebration to a new space Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree in Frontierland and will run January 4-6 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
Three Kings Day entertainment will include folklorico dancing and Mariachi musical performers, Disney characters in festive, colorful costumes and holiday photo opportunities. Younger guests can participate in crafts like face painting, crown making and coloring.
Heres a look at the performers scheduled to appear at our Three Kings Day celebration:
4 January 2013
- 10 a.m. Baile Folklorico Teyacapan (Ballet Folklorico)
- 12:30 p.m. Mariachi Tesoro de San Fernando (Youth Mariachi)
- 2 p.m. Paramount Dance Company (Ballet Folklorico)
- 5:30 p.m. Resurrreccion Mexican Folk (Ballet Folklorico)
5 January 2013
- 10 a.m. Garey High School Latin Jazz Ensemble (Latin Jazz Musicians)
- 12:30 p.m. Sabor de Mexico (Ballet Folklorico)
- 2 p.m. Ballet Folklorico Jalisciense (Ballet Folklorico)
- 5:30 p.m. Ballet Folklorico Orgullo Mestizo (Ballet Folklorico)
6 January 2013
- 10 a.m. Grupo Folklorico Tierra del Sol (Ballet Folklorico)
- 12:30 p.m. Ballet Folklorico Mixteco Juvenil (Ballet Folklorico)
- 2 p.m. Ballet Folklorico Mixteco East Los Angeles (Ballet Folklorico)
- 5:30 p.m. Ballet Folklorico de Riverside (Ballet Folklorico)