Celebrate the Holiday Season with Disney Cruise Line
Celebrate the magic of the holiday season from November 2012 through early January 2013 onboard the Disney Cruise Line ships and at Disney's Castaway Cay.
Disney Cruise Line kicks off the holiday cheer with special Thanksgiving voyages setting sail on the 17th November with a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise on the Disney Magic. There is also a a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Disney Fantasy
On the 18th November there is a seven-night Mexican Riviera cruise on the Disney Wonder
On the 21st November there is a four-night Bahamian cruise on the Disney Dream.
The festive events and activities onboard include:
- A tree-lighting ceremony in the atrium lobby, where "snow" magically falls
- Character "meet and greets" in appropriate holiday attire
- International holiday caroling by Crew members from around the world
- Special family time, when families join together to design and decorate their own gingerbread houses.
- Classic holiday story time
The festive events and activities at Disney's Castaway Cay include:
- Castaway Cay transformed into a Magical Wonderland with “snow” flurries, a Christmas Tree, Mr. and Mrs. Snowman (with shell noses and tropical shirts)
- The island's tram decorated to resemble a reindeer, complete with antlers and tail
For more information and to make a reservation contact your Travel Agent or