This year's Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival has the addition of food from a selection of Garden Marketplaces around World Showcase?
It would seem that the top-five best-selling dishes at this year’s event are:
- Pork Slider (BBQ & Brews Kiosk at the American Pavilion)
- Beef Brisket (BBQ & Brews Kiosk at the American Pavilion)
- Potato Pancake (Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market at the German Pavilion)
- Shrimp & Grits (Florida Fresh marketplace on the Mexico side of World Showplace)
- Salmon-Cottage (The Cottage: Savories, Trifles and Tea – United Kingdom)
There is also the opportunity to try drinks and dessert as well, like the Pineapple Upside Down Cake and the Dole Whip (with or without rum), which are both located at the Pineapple Promenade near the Canada Pavilion.
And the dole whip with rum :yes:
:lol: you put that in there. I got a little excited :shrug1: