If you are a Disney Visa Reward Card holder there are 2 new Disney Vacation Discount offers available.
The first one is a room only discount offer which has discounts of up to 35% off the room rate for guests arriving 5th January 2014 to the 12th April 2014
Rates vary by date and resort
The second is a Stay, Play, and Dine discount which gives Guests a discount on their Dining Plan and your tickets between the 5th January 2014 and the 5th March 2014.
- 20% off: All Star Music, All Star Sports, Pop Century Resort
- 15% off: Art of Animation Family Suites
- 5% off: All Star Movies
- Excluded: Art of Animation Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
- 25% off: Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Riverside, Fort Wilderness Cabins
- 5% off: Port Orleans French Quarter
- 35% off: Animal Kingdom Lodge (Standard & Pool View), Beach Club, Yacht Club, BoardWalk Inn, Polynesian Resort, Contemporary Resort, Grand Floridian Resort & Spa , Wilderness Lodge (Standard & Woods View)
- 25% off: Animal Kingdom Lodge (Club Level & Savanna View), Wilderness Lodge (Club Level & Courtyard View)
- Excluded (or perhaps 5% off): Other view types
- 35% off: Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Beach Club Villas, BoardWalk Inn Villas
- 25% off: Villas at Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas
- 5% off: Bay Lake Tower
- Excluded: Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and 3-bedroom Villas
Stays 5th January 2014 and the 5th March 2014. The package must include at least 3 nights’ stay and 2-day tickets, plus a dining plan (dining plans are always for the length of stay as they are based on the number of nights booked.)
Value resorts can be booked with any dining plan, including the Quick Service Dining Plan. All other resorts must include the regular Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan.
Offer excludes Villas at Grand Floridian, Art of Animation Resort, campsites and 3-bedroom villas.
The Little Mermaid Room is excluded from everything :/. I was told by a CM on the phone that happens because they are some of the newest rooms and have no trouble filling up.