Tortuga Tavern will be offering an Island Dinner Buffet during the busy Holiday Season.
From Sunday 21 December 2013, the Island Dinner Buffet will be served at the Tortuga Tavern from 5pm to 9pm and will continue to the 4th January 2014.
The Island Dinner Buffet is $35.99 for adults and $17.99 for children and does not include tax and an 18% gratuity will be added to your bill, no matter the size of your party. Seating will be provided indoors and outdoors and you will need to make an ADR.
The buffet will include (subject to change):
- Assorted rolls with butter
- Ocean harvest chowder with crackers
- Gulf grilled vegetable pasta salad
- Lush garden greens with lite vinaigrette, Black Pearl balsamic dressing and ranch
- Caribbean spiced sweet potato wedges
- Shipwrecked tomato, mozzarella and basil salad
- Sea salted green beans
- Treasures of mac and cheese
- Cannonball meatballs with marinara and parmesan
- Banana leaf baked Mahi Mahi with gold coast mango chutney
- Barbosa’s braised beef with julienne carrots, celery and pearl onions
- Captain Jack’s chicken breast with lemon and parsley
- Rosemary-garlic pork steamship
- Rice crispy bon bons
- No sugar added lemon cookies
- Fresh fruit salad
- Mickey brownies
- Assorted cup cakes
- Assorted éclairs