Tickets are on sale for Universal CityWalk's New Year's Eve celebration, now known simply as "Eve" It will take place on the 31st December 2013 and Guests will be able to experience unique party zones. Guests will have access to six different clubs, each featuring their own entertainment and signature drinks, live music and unlimited gourmet cuisine.
Guests can celebrate all night on Orlando’s biggest dance floor which will be built just for this event and will be in front of the CityWalk Plaza Stage. When midnight strikes, guests will kiss 2013 goodbye in style with a champagne toast, a pyrotechnics display and incredible special effects.
- Unlimited gourmet cuisine, including filet mignon, jumbo shrimp, custom desserts, and more
- Six unique outdoor party zones with entertainment and signature drinks
- Orlando’s largest dance floor, featuring live music from DJ M-Squared on a 360? DJ platform
- Admission to six Universal CityWalk venues, including: Bob Marley’s – A Tribute to Freedom, Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville, Pat O’Brien’s, the groove, Rising Star and Red Coconut Club
- Midnight champagne toast and pyrotechnics display
Tickets are $99.99 if purchased before the 21st December and $119 if purchased later. There are discounts available for Universal Orlando Annual Passholders and American Express users.
You can purchase your tickets here