Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pepper Market at CSR

Post Thanks / Like
    The new breakfast and lunch buffet at the Pepper Market at Disney's Coronado Springs is set to open on December 4th. Dinner will remain the same at both locations with Maya Grill to get a new menu towards the end of the year.

Post Thanks / Like
    let's hope it's better quality and the staff are more friendly then! had an awful experience there in August

Post Thanks / Like
    I loved Pepper Market when I was there several years ago. The food was fabulous. Now the staff was another story, except for one manager in the afternoon. He was great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 267934
    I loved Pepper Market when I was there several years ago. The food was fabulous. Now the staff was another story, except for one manager in the afternoon. He was great.
    I've always been lucky with both. I love everything about it.

Breakfast & Lunch Buffet will be a counter service credit redemption and not a table service credit redemption.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any idea what will be featured on the buffet?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never had poor service there. In fact, one time I quietly told DH that my food was a bit tepid. Next thing I know, a manager is there and got me a piping hot replacement.

Now, the food seems to have gone downhill.....

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Menus should be out soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    The new breakfast and lunch buffet at the Pepper Market at Disney's Coronado Springs is set to open on December 4th. Dinner will remain the same at both locations with Maya Grill to get a new menu towards the end of the year.

Breakfast Buffet· Adult - $14.99·Child – $8.99 (Ages 3 to 9).
    Lunch Buffet· Adult Buffet $16.99·Child - $9.99 (Ages 3 to 9).

Pepper Market will continue to honor the Disney Dining Plan Quick-service Restaurant meal entitlement for all three meal periods (breakfast, lunch and dinner). The automatic service charge will be eliminated and an “optional tip” line will be added to the receipts (there will still be a service charge for dinner).

There will not be any a la carte items available, but they will do everything to accommodate guests needs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pepper Market buffet - Now it is being reported that this will be a test that will take place December 4, 2011 – January 4, 2012.

Post Thanks / Like
    Soda, Tea, Milk, Hot Chocolate, Coffee & Juice are included. Specialty Drinks, Specialty Coffee's and Alcohol are not included.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast