Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a little surprise.....

Post Thanks / Like
    ok....my wife just told me that she would like to do 7 days this october....we just got back from 7 days in January!:hug2:

anyway.....October is off-season, correct? I haven't seen any special deals for October as of yet.....any links, hints or otherwise would be much appreciated!

looking at value resort, 7 days, 6 nights, park hopper, disney dining plan (snack, quick, sit).

Thanks!
    Official Beta Tester Of Kingdom Keepers Online Game

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I can't be of any help, but I know a few people who *always* go in october :yes:
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    October is a great month to go. The Food and Wine Festival is in full swing, as are the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and the Halloween Horror nights at Universal and Islands of Adventure.

It's not as expensive as other times of year, but I am not sure it's the least expensive time... :unsure:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to go in October for all the reason Tink mentioned, and the weather is also nice. :yes:

Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE going in October. It's my fave! Yes, it's "off season" so there should be some pretty good room deals. Also, the Food and Wine Fest at Epcot is a must visit!!
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    we went in October the first time :yes: it was brill :wiggle: the party is fantastic and the weather is perfect :worship:

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree, we went at the end of September through the beginning of October last year, Weather was great very warm, Food and Wine festival, MNSSHP, We had very reasonable rates and free dining AND cheap airfare!!!:worship:

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely love October. In fact we will be there again this year.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Our favorite time of the year to visit

Remember...if you have the dining plan, you can use your snack credits at the kiosks in EPCOT's F&W Festival. BEST use of snack credits!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, everyone! Still trying to get the flights at the right price.....

also....for some reason I do not receive notifications when people respond to a post. Any idea why?
    Official Beta Tester Of Kingdom Keepers Online Game

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast