Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-05-2010, 11:31 AM #1
This user has no status yet.I am:moodless at the moment.
Raglan Road introduces new flat breads for lunch
Raglan Road at Downtown Disney has expanded it's lunch offerings with a new menu of flat breads.
Here are the new flat breads.
Freshly baked Flatbreads $12
- Guiness and onion infused pork sausage, caramelized red onion, grape tomatoes and Dubliner cheese.
Peppers and Goat Cheese
- Roasted baby peppers, goat cheese and grape tomatoes.
- Grilled chicken breast with goats cheese, tomatoes red onion in Guiness BBQ sauce.
Salmon and Goats Cheese
- Salmon, goats cheese, grape tomatoes, chive dressing and watercress.
Irish Bacon and Cabbage
- Honey and whiskey-glazed Irish Bacon, sauteed cabbage, Dubliner cheddar cheese and diced potatoes.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By gwennie81 in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 12Last Post: 27-01-2010, 05:12 PM
By chipndale in forum Restaurants, Dining, Dining PlansReplies: 7Last Post: 01-03-2009, 02:36 AM
By eeyoreguy in forum Walt Disney World News & RumorsReplies: 2Last Post: 26-02-2009, 02:04 AM
By goofygal in forum Restaurants, Dining, Dining PlansReplies: 13Last Post: 17-11-2008, 02:31 PM