Results 1 to 9 of 9
10-07-2010, 06:30 PM #1
is thinking... but it hurtsI am:
If you've got a Mac and can't get enough of Secrets
Why not set your screen saver to the RSS feed of our very own Secrets site?
- Open "System Preferences".
- Click on the "Desktop and Screen Saver" icon.
- Make sure you're on the "Screen Saver" tab.
- At the top of the list, under the "Apple" heading (click the disclosure triangle if you need to), choose "RSS Visualizer".
- Click the "Options" button.
- Copy and Paste the following URL into the text field after the "Feed URL:" label:
- Set the time to display each article to whatever you'd like.
- Click "Done".
- You can now either test your new screen saver or just close the "System Preferences".
The next time your screen save kicks in on your Mac, you'll get a nice display of the latest 5 posts from WDisney Secrets!
Tom (... enjoy!)
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
"Walt Disney World Secrets" Notescast for the iPhone and iPod touch now upgraded with over 180 secretsBy Beccaberry in forum Walt Disney World News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 22-05-2009, 10:40 PM
By Ursula in forum Disney Secrets!Replies: 8Last Post: 18-02-2009, 07:48 PM
By MickeyMouse in forum AnnouncementsReplies: 0Last Post: 14-06-2008, 12:34 PM