Results 1 to 1 of 1
14-06-2008, 08:41 PM #1
This user has no status yet.I am:moodless at the moment.
Save thousands on Disney Resorts/Hotels
Annual Passholder Room-Only Discounts
Compare these rates with regular "Rack" rates.
Check-in dates: 5/26/08-8/2/08. Excludes 7/4/08-7/5/08. Use code FJY. Your stay will be priced on a day-by-day basis, so rates may be higher on weekends. This time period covers multiple seasons (Value and Regular season at the Deluxe and DVC resorts; Summer season at the Value and Moderate resorts), so rates will vary by season.
Please note that if you would like the Dining Plan, it is available in a special Annual Passholders package.
- Value resort: $94 plus tax Standard view
- Moderate resorts: $144 plus tax Standard view
- Ft. Wilderness Cabins: $159 plus tax in Value season
- Animal Kingdom Lodge: $179 plus tax Standard view in Regular season
- Wilderness Lodge: $179 plus tax Courtyard view in Value season
- Wilderness Lodge: $199 plus tax Woods view in Regular season
- Polynesian: $244 plus tax Garden view in Value season
- Polynesian: $303 plus tax Garden view in Regular season
- Saratoga Springs: $199 plus tax Studio in Regular season
- Other resorts and room types are available
For phone bookings, you pay a deposit of one night's room rate plus tax. No change or cancellation fee will be charged if you make your modification more than 5 days before arrival. You can also book online through the Annual Passholder section of DisneyWorld.com, but for online bookings the change/cancellation deadline is 6 days and you have to pay in full if you book less than 45 days in advance. In other words, there's a real incentive to book by phone!
You can book one room per adult Annual Pass. You can book with a valid Annual Pass, an exchange voucher or with the intent to purchase an Annual Pass, as long as you present a valid Annual Pass or exchange voucher upon check-in.
To reserve a room with the Annual Passholder discount, call the Disney Reservations Center at (407) W-DISNEY
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)