Results 1 to 2 of 2
28-06-2011, 11:22 AM #1
This user has no status yet.I am:moodless at the moment.
New hoop dee doo revue show times
Show Time Adjustment Test for Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
· From time to time, we evaluate our operation and occasionally make adjustments to meet the changing needs of our guests.
· As a part of that effort, we will be testing new show times for the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue.
· From November 13, 2011 through February 11, 2012, the show times will be adjusted to 4 p.m., 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (Note that the current show times are 5 p.m., 7:15 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.)
Below are some frequently asked questions to share on a reactive basis:
1. Why are the show times changing for the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue?
From time to time, we evaluate our operation and occasionally make adjustments to meet the changing needs of our guests. As part of that effort, we will be testing new show times for the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue.
2. What will the new show times be during the test?
The show times will be adjusted to start one hour earlier at 4 p.m., 6:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (Note that the current show times are 5 p.m., 7:15 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.)
3. How will this impact dining reservations that have already been booked during this test period?
The reservation window for the test period opens on June 28; therefore, all reservations will have the updated show times for guests.
4. How does this affect the category pricing structure?
The category pricing structure will remain the same.
5. How does this affect the Disney Dining Plan guests?
There are no changes in entitlement to Disney Dining Plan guests. For guests on the Disney Dining Plan, they can redeem two table-service meals for either Category 2 or Category 3 seats for the 4 p.m. and 6:15 p.m. shows or Categories 1, 2, and 3 seats for the 8:30 p.m. show.
6. Will this be a permanent change to the show times?
As with any test, we will evaluate the feedback to determine ways to further enhance the guest experience for the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue.
7. When will you know more?
We will not know the results of the test until after the test period ends and the data is compiled and analyzed. The results of the test will be integral to the evaluation process.
8. What will the show times be for reservations that will be booked beginning February 12, 2012?
The show times will revert back to the current show times of 5 p.m., 7:15 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. However, as with any test, we will evaluate the feedback to determine ways to further enhance the guest experience for the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue.
9. Will this impact the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show show times?
10. Will this impact Mickey's Backyard BBQ show times?
28-06-2011, 04:42 PM #2
This user has no status yet.I am:
Re: New hoop dee doo revue show times
We normally do the first seating, but now that they are moving it an hour earlier we will most likely start booking 6:15 if this continues. We have it booked just before the trial period starts though and I think we may have booked for the 7:15 show to accommodate Donna's brother who likes to eat just a bit later.
My Facebook Profile: Facebook
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By eeyoreguy in forum Walt Disney WorldReplies: 13Last Post: 04-09-2012, 07:00 PM
By DisneyFreak in forum Restaurants, Dining, Dining PlansReplies: 8Last Post: 16-05-2011, 08:35 PM
By chipndale in forum Restaurants, Dining, Dining PlansReplies: 5Last Post: 25-12-2010, 02:07 AM
By eeyoreguy in forum Walt Disney World News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 27-10-2009, 04:16 AM
By Keith in forum Collections including Pin TradingReplies: 15Last Post: 01-10-2009, 09:12 PM