Results 1 to 1 of 1
30-06-2011, 01:32 PM #1
is hoping things are getting
Busch Gardens are recruiting for Howl-O-Scream 2011
Busch Gardens are recruiting people to help make their Howl-O-Scream 2011 more frightfully fun than ever.
Lend your unique talents to their “Scare Squad,” or check out the many positions available behind the scenes. No experience necessary. You must be available evenings mid-September through October.
So if you think you've got what it takes to be a Howl-O-Scream Entertainer II and meet the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work from 5:00 PM to 3:00 AM on event nights and during some rehearsals
- Previous performance experience is beneficial but not required
- Many but not all positions require wearing make-up (provided by Busch Gardens). Some positions require wearing a mask (provided by Busch Gardens)
- Costumes for characters will be provided by Busch Gardens and will remain the property of Busch Gardens
- All applicants must attend a Howl-O-Scream audition to be considered
- Must be available to work every night of the event
- Must be able to perform assigned character for up to 2 hours at a time. Performance may include standing, walking or other strenuous physical activity.
- Based on needs and availability some positions will not work every night of the event
- Creating characters to startle and scare guests at Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream
- Consistantly performing the same scare repetitively throughout the night of the event (some scare positions may involve strenuous physical activity)
- Being responsible for clocking in and out at the beginning and end of assigned shifts
- Taking and implementing direction from persons of authority
- Maintaining a tidy and safe work area
- Working well with a diverse group of co-workers
You will need to fill out an online application prior to an audition. The form can be found here
Be sure to interview early... available positions will fill up quickly.
For more information and to see a video (NB not for the feint hearted )please go to Busch Garden Talents
If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
Winne the Pooh - A A Milne
A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
no matter how close or far apart you may be.
A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By disney1sttimer in forum Busch GardensReplies: 11Last Post: 30-12-2012, 12:24 AM
By Isafari in forum Busch GardensReplies: 0Last Post: 17-10-2010, 01:09 PM
By Isafari in forum Busch GardensReplies: 0Last Post: 13-06-2010, 09:06 AM
By Britchick in forum Busch GardensReplies: 27Last Post: 02-09-2009, 08:13 PM
By MKjake in forum Busch GardensReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2009, 02:25 PM