Thread: It's Friday again!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Another week over and it's Friday again where does the time go I remember being told as a child that the older you get the years just seem to fly by I found myself saying exactly the same to someone just yesterday obviously a sign of old age creeping up on me I know, I'm leaving myself wide open for comments

I've just finished my second cake this week, one was for a 15 year old and had the Call of Duty figure on it and the other one is for a 70th birthday, it has pale pink and white lillies and roses. I don't know how much longer I will be able to carry on making them though as my hands are getting worse

I think we will probably be having a quiet weekend, Chris has been away and he's already said he will be working to catch up at the weekend

So, what are your plans, are you going anywhere, doing something nice or just relaxing at home?

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to think that the days flew by but since retirement I now feel as though the weeks and months just whizz by!

It`s Grand Prix weekend, and nothing comes between me and the tv on those occasions.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to have a quiet weekend - however, i doubt it will be!
    It was Isabelle's 5th birthday Tuesday sigh and the few days before that were manic with sorting out things and food for the party on sunday and again for tuesday, wednesday consisted of at least trying to sort out some of the chaos from the previous days, thursday was cooking at school, today was science at school and im out for a meal with friends tonight. I know isabelle will be spending the weekend making bracelets with all the beads she had for her birthday!

Post Thanks / Like
    well we have both been ill with very heavy colds this week so its a case of thank goodness its friday as we are both drained and exhausted. hoping we can just sit about all weekend but dave's son is here so no doubt he will have stuff he needs done.
    well thats my feeling sorry for myself post over with
    :hippotutu:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 266972
    well we have both been ill with very heavy colds this week so its a case of thank goodness its friday as we are both drained and exhausted. hoping we can just sit about all weekend but dave's son is here so no doubt he will have stuff he needs done.
    well thats my feeling sorry for myself post over with
    hope you feel better soon

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Slowhand....it's a Grand Prix weekend, so that is a must watch for us! And the football. A quiet one at home, packing some boxes for our potential house move, and cleaning the chicken coop out (oh, the glamour!!). Life has been so very busy and hectic lately that we are looking forward to a change of pace and some chilling out time