Results 1 to 1 of 1
15-10-2011, 09:23 PM #1
is fed up with being in pain all
the time!I am:
Disneyland Paris Halloween Festival Fun Facts
With the Halloween season starting at all the Disney parks around the world, it seems only appropriate to bring some fun facts for this year’s festival at Disneyland Paris. The facts concentrate on normal operating hours only and not extra special events. Talking of extra special events, we will be heading out to Disneyland Paris for this year’s Terrorific Night so watch out for coverage from that towards the end of the month.
Disney’s Maleficious Halloween Party Show
There are a total of 31 performers on stage:
- Dr Facilier
- Queen of Heart
- Snow White Queen
- Snow White Witch
- Captain Hook
- M Smee
- Cruella Devil
- 4 Disney Villains incl. Dr Facilier
- 4 Disney Villains incl. Dr Facilier/Heart cards
- 4 tarots cards
- 4 dragons ladies
- 4 Parrots
Cast in the Mickey’s Halloween Treat in the Street!
A total of 18 performers on stage:
- Scarecrow MC
- 8 scarecrows
- 2 attendants
Disney’s Maleficious Halloween Party
The villains are back! A new wind is blowing our way bringing The Jafar Boys in their oriental tunics of blazing red and golden lame, fifteen new costumes,140 hours of work and turbans from a renowned French milliner combine to make a breathtaking display of costumes
Ready to outshine even Cruella Deville, the Dalmatian Boys make their debut in sumptuous Dalmatian fake fur, tailored to perfection by an expert using over 150 m of Dalmatian style fur
Mickey’s Halloween Treat in the Street
- A dose of bright colour and a wicked touch of naughtiness for our VIP’s this Halloween
- Mickey splendid, in his tailcoat of night blue satin has a hint of vampire, a bat shaped bow tie completes his look
- Minnie is a super sorceress in pink and orange, her bodice of raw silk and velvet has a trimming made especially in Japan and her skirt is cut with six different sizes of organza panels
- Donald is a little devil in vibrant orange satin, and daisy’s orange dress has a pattern of bats each one applied by hand
- Goofy is lots of fun in his skeleton costume made of poliane which gives a surprising 3d effect to the costume
- Chic scarecrows complete our merry band of ‘trick and treat’ers their jackets decorated with straw and topped with a bright green hat took 150 meters of raw silk, 400 meters of satin, 100 meters of lame and more than 600 hours of work.
More than 400m2 of flowers and 600m2 of lawn
- 2 planters Station Plaza
- 7 planters Town Square + 8 suspensions
- Planters Boarding house
- 16 Main Street lamposts on both sides of each lampost
- Casey’s Corner planters
- 4 planters Central Plaza
- 43 suspensions around the Hub
- Lawn on 4 planters
- Planters all the way long to the state control of Castle stage
Sculpted Mickey head pumpkins
- 25 pumpkins of 50cm
- 15 pumpkins of 80cm
- 1 pumpkins height: 466 x 472cm, weight: 2.5 T
Trick or Treats
300 000 distributed Haribo candies during Halloween season
If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
Winne the Pooh - A A Milne
A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
no matter how close or far apart you may be.
A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Deafjeff in forum Disneyland Resort ParisReplies: 1Last Post: 16-08-2011, 07:28 PM
By Florida Deals in forum AdvertisersReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2011, 08:56 AM
By Wendy in forum Disneyland Resort ParisReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2009, 11:11 AM
By eeyoreguy in forum Walt Disney World News & RumorsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-03-2009, 03:55 PM