Results 1 to 1 of 1
31-10-2011, 06:19 PM #1
is hoping things are getting
Boma’s Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
- 3 ounces Unsalted Butter
- 11 ounces Butternut Squash, cut in chunks
- To taste Salt and Pepper
- 8 ounces Water
- 8 ounces Heavy Cream
- 8 ounces Milk
- 1 ounce Sugar, adjust if needed
- 1 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 3 ounces American Cheese
Method of Preparation:
- In a small pot, melt the butter and pour over the squash. Season squash with salt and pepper and roast in 325 oven for 45 minutes.
- In a kettle, mix squash with water. Add heavy cream and milk and puree. Add sugar, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and coriander.
- Make a slurry with the cornstarch and add to the soup.
- Add the American cheese and continue mixing until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning.
If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
Winne the Pooh - A A Milne
A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
no matter how close or far apart you may be.
A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By robertcraig in forum Restaurants, Dining, Dining PlansReplies: 11Last Post: 29-06-2011, 07:43 AM
By josh.p. in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 6Last Post: 19-12-2010, 01:52 PM
By Isafari in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 17-04-2010, 01:02 AM
By mainecoon lover in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 17-08-2008, 06:09 PM
By Isafari in forum Disney RecipesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-08-2008, 12:39 AM