Results 1 to 1 of 1
28-01-2012, 06:19 PM #1
is hoping things are getting
Annual Pass Holder Disney offered Exclusive Chance to Preview ‘John Carter’
Annual Passholders are being given the exciting opportunity to see the newest movie from Walt Disney Pictures - John Carter!
The event details below explain when, where and what is required to register to confirm your attendance. Space is limited, so act now!
Movie Description: Transplanted to Mars, a Civil War vet discovers a lush planet inhabited by 12-foot tall barbarians. Finding himself a prisoner of these creatures, he escapes, only to encounter a princess who is in desperate need of a savior.
Movie Pre-screening Overview
- Pre-screening event exclusive for Walt Disney World Passholders.
- Two-day event, three shows per day.
- Reservations available online only.
Date: Saturday March 3 or Sunday March 4, 2012
Venue: Premier Theatre, Disney’s Hollywood Studios (Near Pixar Meet 'n Greet and Cars Meet 'n Greet)
Show Times: 10:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.
Sign up: Each Passholder who wishes to attend will need to register in advance using this online sign-up tool between February 1 and February 22, 2012.
Availability: Space is limited for each screening; registration will automatically close when registration reaches capacity.
Note: This is a 3-D large screen presentation. Rated PG-13 (may be too intense for younger viewers).
The Day of the Event
- Valid Passholder ID is required.
- Valid Theme Park Admission is required.
- Due to limited availability, sign-up is required.
- Please arrive at the Premier Theatre at Disney's Hollywood Studios no earlier than 60 minutes and no later than 15 minutes prior to your movie screening.
- Each Guest must present a valid Passholder ID and printed voucher to be admitted. Guests over the age of 18 will also need to present a valid Government issued Photo ID.
- Entertainment and Events are subject to change without notice.
- No refreshments will be served.
If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
Winne the Pooh - A A Milne
A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
no matter how close or far apart you may be.
A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Wendy in forum Busch Gardens News & RumoursReplies: 0Last Post: 25-11-2011, 08:12 PM
By Wendy in forum Other Parks and Attractions News & RumoursReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2011, 04:14 PM
By Wendy in forum TV/Movies & Celebrity GossipReplies: 1Last Post: 15-07-2011, 10:27 PM
By eeyoreguy in forum Walt Disney World News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2010, 01:08 PM
By GoofyMike in forum Disneyland Resort ParisReplies: 2Last Post: 25-08-2008, 05:35 PM