Results 1 to 10 of 17
15-02-2012, 04:21 PM #1
is hoping things are getting
What do you Remember or Miss at WDW
I've been looking back through my old keepsakes from WDW and I came across the tickets from our first ever trip and it got me thinking about how things have changed over the years.
So I thought it might be nice to remember the good old days
- Our first tickets have out photos on them, I remember having to stand at the ticket desk and look at the camera and then the tickets were printed - boy do I look young
- Soda re-fills - do you remember when you could pay a little extra for a soda and then it would cost about 50 cents for a refill or was it free
- World of Motion before Test Track.
- Journey to Imagination before they changed it.
- Getting your hand stamped so you could re-enter a park.
- When the characters would walk around the park and you didn’t have to line up to see them.
- On our first visit I had an autograph book I had my photo taken with Prince John and he walked off with my pen I was laughing and walked after him so he ran away, when he came back over I had to kiss his hand before I got my book back
- Another time Jafar came up to me and put someone else’s book on my head to sign it. Oh I miss those days
- When the characters were allowed to mess around with you - Pluto spinning me round and dancing with Goofy - happy memories.
- Tapestry of Dreams.
There are so many more, so what do you miss or wish you could bring back.
Last edited by Wendy; 15-02-2012 at 05:29 PM.
If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
Winne the Pooh - A A Milne
A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
no matter how close or far apart you may be.
A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By wdwgrandma in forum Just for Laughs and GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 10-07-2009, 03:16 PM