Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Tuesday 21 February is Fat Tuesday at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney District
18-02-2012, 05:10 PM #1
is hoping things are getting
Tuesday 21 February is Fat Tuesday at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney District
Join us on Fat Tuesday at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen as “New Orleans Mardi Gras comes to Downtown Disney!”
Fat Tuesday is famously celebrated on Bourbon Street in New Orleans, but here in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort, we have our very own taste of New Orleans!
Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen will offer a festive celebration on Tuesday 21st February, where guests will enjoy special New Orleans entrees by Executive Chef Darrin Finkel featured all day, including:
- Red Beans & Rice
- New Orleans Jambalaya
- Be sure to enjoy the famous Jazz Kitchen Beignets!
And don’t forget these terrific drink specials:
- Abita Draft Beer Specials – $3.00
- Hurricanes – $5.00
Special entertainment will feature:
- Performances by Kenny Sara and the Sounds of New Orleans, playing Mardi Gras favorites from 7 – 10 p.m. in the Flambeaux Room. Get your beads and napkins ready to start a 2nd-line parade when they play “When the Saints Go Marching In”!
- Magician performing table-side tricks from 5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Authentic Mardi Gras beads for sale – bring your own beads or add to your collection!
- Plus, fans of Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen on Facebook can “Become Jazz Kitchen Royalty for a Day!”
- “Like” Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen on Facebook and enter to win.
- One lucky fan will be crowned King or Queen on Fat Tuesday at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen!
- Winner gets VIP Seating for you and your Royal Court, Specialty Beads, AND $100 to spend on Fat Tuesday at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen.
For complete rules, visit rbjazzkitchen.com.
If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
Winne the Pooh - A A Milne
A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
no matter how close or far apart you may be.
A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.
- Red Beans & Rice
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Wendy in forum Disneyland Resort News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2012, 03:30 PM