Results 1 to 2 of 2
02-03-2012, 10:57 AM #1
is fed up with being in pain all
the time!I am:
Universal Studio's CityWalk Event Calendar - March 2012UNIVERSAL CITYWALK CALENDAR AND VENUE ENTERTAINMENT – MARCH 2012
For more information, guests may call CityWalk Guest Services at (407) 224-2691
Venues subject to $7 coverage charge or CityWalk Party Pass
21 and up are welcome
St. Patty’s with Attitude at Pat O’Brien’s
Saturday 17th March – 12pm close
- Bringin’ the New Orleans party to you!
- Live Rock Band and Dueling Pianos
- Traditional Irish food and Drink Specials
- Stilt walkers, bead girls and more!
- General admission: $12 plus tax per person; VIP admission: $20 plus tax per person
Mardi Gras After-Party at Universal CityWalk
- Saturdays and Select Nights Until 14th April
- Free admission to Universal CityWalk nightclubs with a Mardi Gras ticket
- Add VIP Access to Pat O’Brien’s for $20 per person, which includes drink specials, light appetizers, and more
Restaurants and Clubs
Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom
Legendary: Thursdays 4pm to close
- 1/2 off select appetizers
- Heineken and Appleton Run and Pinnacle Vodka drink specials
Ladies Night: Sundays, 9pm close
- No cover for ladies until midnight
- 2 for 1 drink specials until midnight: Hypnotiq, Bacardi, Grey Goose and Red Stripe
- Mystik NRG: Monday to Friday
- Chain Reaction: Saturday & Sunday
CityWalk’s Rising Star
- Karaoke with Live Band & Backup Singers: Tuesday to Saturday
- Karaoke with Backup Singers: Sunday & Monday
Emeril’s Restaurant Orlando
Happy Hour: Daily: 5pm – 8pm
Free dessert with purchase of a lunch or dinner entrée until the 31st March 2012
Simply present your Universal Orlando theme park ticket to your server
Limit one per table
80s Night: Every Thursday from 9pm to close
- Free admission until 10pm
- $7 cover after 10pm; 21 and up for admission
- Russian Standard & Pinnacle Vodka drink specials
- DJs - nightly
Hard Rock Live
Purchase tickets at the Hard Rock Live Box Office or by calling 407-351-LIVE
6th March Hard Rock Rising-Global Battle of the Bands featuring Sci Fried, Lit Up, Dakota Black, Murderfly 9th March Classic Albums Live featuring The Beatles’ “Let It Be” 13th March The Wailers 13th March Experience Hendrix featuring Billy Cox (of the Jimi Hendrix Experience), Jonny Lang, Robert Randolph, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Eric Johnson and more 16th March Mewes Jay and Silent Bob Get Old: An Evening with Kevin Smith and Jason 17th March Flynnville Train & Shanytown produced by Turi Entertainment 19th March Music for Champions benefiting Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & The TJ Martell Foundation 23rd March George Lopez 24th March Little Big Town benefiting Coalition for the Homeless 26th March Hard Rock Rising-Global Battle of the Bands featuring WEEP, Southern Fried Genocide, Clutch City, Deepest Red 29th March Snow Patrol with ED SHEERAN
Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
Happy Hour at the Lone Palm: Monday – Friday 3pm to 5pm
- Blue Stone Circle Tuesday to Saturday
- Hypersona Sunday & Monday
- Guitar Hero at Lone Palm Daily
- Live Guitar Soloist on the Porch of Indecision Daily
- Interactive DJ on the Porch of Indecision Friday & Saturday
Happy Hour: Sunday to Friday 5pm to 7pm
Ladies Night: Every Thursday 10pm to 2am
Ladies receive complimentary admission and drink specials all night long
- Alejandro Kartal - Nightly on the patio
- DJ Leony - Thursday to Saturday
NASCAR Sports Grille
- Happy Hour: Monday to Friday 3pm to 6pm
- Daily beer and drink specials
- Half off appetizers for Happy Hour
- Showcasing NHL, March Madness, UFC fights and all live events
- $1.95 Coors Light pilsner refills during all NCAA games
- Retail shop with the latest in NASCAR, NFL and college football merchandise
- All sports, all the time!
- Happy Hour Daily 4pm to 7pm and Game Day Specials
$9.95 kids buffet every night
Pat O’Brien’s Orlando
- 2 for 1 Tuesdays 4pm to 10pm
- 2 for 1 Hurricanes (excludes souvenir glass)
- 2 for 1 domestic drafts and specialty drinks
World Famous Dueling Piano Players: Nightly
Red Coconut Club
Nightly Happy Hour
- Sunday to Thursday: 8pm to 10pm
- Friday and Saturday: 6pm to 9pm
Ladies Night every Thursday 8pm to close
Ladies receive complimentary admission and drink specials all evening
- Herb Williams Band: Thursday to Saturday
- DJs - Nightly
AMC Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX
2nd March Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax 2nd March Project X 9th March John Carter 9th March Silent House 9th March A Thousand Words 16th March 21 Jump Street 23rd March The Hunger Games 30th March Mirror, Mirror 30th March Wrath of the Titans
Dates and times subject to change
If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
Winne the Pooh - A A Milne
A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
no matter how close or far apart you may be.
A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.
- Bringin’ the New Orleans party to you!
02-03-2012, 04:18 PM #2
This user has no status yet.I am:
Re: Universal Studio's CityWalk Event Calendar - March 2012
Well, sure looks like they are trying to bring in business. The St. Patrick's Day event caught my eye until I saw the time. Midnight! As if!Thank you for being a member of our Secrets Family!!! We are so very pleased to have you with us!
If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By disneymom in forum Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure News & RumoursReplies: 5Last Post: 29-01-2012, 12:42 PM
By Wendy in forum Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure News & RumoursReplies: 0Last Post: 28-01-2012, 02:19 PM
By Wendy in forum Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure News & RumoursReplies: 2Last Post: 28-01-2012, 01:59 PM
By Wendy in forum Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure News & RumoursReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2011, 01:33 PM
By Wendy in forum Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure News & RumoursReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2011, 09:31 PM