Results 1 to 1 of 1
17-07-2012, 09:09 PM #1
is fed up with being in pain all
the time!I am:
Disneyland Resort Celebrates Halloween Time 2012, Sept. 14 Through Oct. 31
The Happiest Place on Earth is about to get spookier as Halloween Time returns to Disneyland Resort this fall with Disney villains, Mickey Mouse and his friends in Halloween costumes and Mickey’s Halloween Party, along with a special exhibit from , all part of the fun during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort. The season runs from Friday, Sept. 14, through Halloween, Monday, Oct. 31.
The after-hours Mickey’s Halloween Party, a separate-ticket event* which has become an annual highlight of Halloween for trick-or-treating families, will take place in Disneyland Park on 11 special Monday, Tuesday and Friday nights: Sept. 28 and Oct. 2, 5, 9, 12, 15, 19, 23, 26, 29 and 31. Tickets are on sale now for the general public, with information at www.Disneyland.com/Halloween.
Mickey’s Halloween Party invites adults and children to dress up in costume and trick-or-treat at Disneyland.. These revelers can also arrive before the party to “mix in” with regular Disneyland guests for three hours prior to the start of Mickey’s private bash. Highlights of Mickey’s Halloween Party include:
- The special opportunity to play in Disneyland for up to three hours before the party starts; check www.Disneyland.com/Halloween for party hours.
- Fun treat stations offering both candy and healthy treats
- The “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular, hosted by “Master of Scare-omonies” Jack Skellington (presented exclusively for guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party)
- ”Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade, performed twice nightly
- Dance parties, where guests will “boo-gie” to lively music
- An opportunity for everyone in the family to attend the park in costumes
- Photo locations with some popular Disney and Pixar Pals, and Disney Villains
- Favorite Disneyland rides and attractions, plus Halloween-themed attractions Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
- Parking for one standard-size vehicle
Tickets for Mickey’s Halloween Party are $54* for select nights when purchased in advance, while tickets purchased on the event days and selected nights are $64. All tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party on Monday, Oct. 29, and Halloween Night, Wednesday, Oct. 31, are $69.
Some favorite Disney characters, including Mickey himself, will dress up in fun, fall costumes. It’s the ideal environment to eat special holiday treats, play interactive games, listen to “spirited” music and watch a nightly character cavalcade that celebrates the season.
For Halloween fun at Disneyland, guests enjoy Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy in Tomorrowland. The experience begins as a typical Space Mountain adventure, but suddenly launches voyagers into a haunted section of the universe. Ghosts appear out of the starry darkness and swirling galaxies of Space Mountain, reaching out as if to grab guests as they speed through space. The exhilarating drops and curves of the journey are punctuated by piercing screams, creepy sound effects and haunting music.
Jack Skellington also returns to take over the Haunted Mansion and bring back Haunted Mansion Holiday to New Orleans Square in Disneyland. Transformed to a mix of Halloween spookiness and Christmas tradition, Haunted Mansion Holiday is inspired by the Tim Burton film “The Nightmare Before Christmas.” Jack’s return to the Haunted Mansion includes the traditional Halloween/Christmas gingerbread house in the Mansion Ballroom, with some special spooky surprises in this year’s design.
Guests will also find some thrills at Disney California Adventure Park this fall. “The Art of Frankenweenie Exhibition” will feature sketches, props, sets and puppets from Tim Burton’s new animated film, “Frankenweenie” from Sept. 14 through Nov. 5, and it includes a sneak peek of the movie. For spine-tingling fun, guests may drop in at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ where a “supernatural” event happened on Halloween evening, 1939, forever haunting the building.
While visiting Disney California Adventure, guests will want to cruise over to the new Cars Land, a re-creation of Radiator Springs from the movie “Cars” with three exciting new attractions - Radiator Springs Racers, Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree and Luigi’s Flying Tires. At night, Cars Land lights up with a neon glow and “World of Color” illuminates Paradise Bay with a spectacular show of water, color, fire, lasers and projected animation.
Children and adults will want to enjoy all the frightful fun during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort.
- Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland is transformed for the Main Street Pumpkin Festival. Guests will see more than 300 pumpkins **- none of them the same.
- Visitors to Big Thunder Ranch Halloween Round in Frontierland will find ranch animals, pumpkin carvers, Halloween décor and activities for youngsters.
- Meeting Disney characters will be lots of fun as Disney villains gather to plot Halloween mischief at “it’s a small world” Mall in Disneyland, while other characters in spooky attire greet guests in Town Square, Main Street, U.S.A.
For more information about Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort, see www.disneyland.com/halloween.
If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
Winne the Pooh - A A Milne
A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
no matter how close or far apart you may be.
A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Wendy in forum Disneyland Resort News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 22-12-2011, 10:31 AM
By Wendy in forum Disneyland Resort News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2011, 08:17 PM
By Wendy in forum Disneyland Resort News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2011, 01:50 AM
By Wendy in forum Disneyland Resort and California AdventureReplies: 0Last Post: 19-08-2011, 11:49 AM
By Wendy in forum General News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2011, 01:51 PM