Results 1 to 1 of 1
25-07-2012, 03:06 PM #1
is hoping things are getting
Disney Characters on New Visa Debit Card by Chase
Chase today announced the launch of the new Disney’s Visa® Debit Card. The new card gives customers access to special Cardmember perks when visiting Walt Disney World® and the Disneyland® Resorts and when shopping at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations. Disney’s Visa® Debit Card is available now and has no annual fee.
Disney’s Visa® Debit Cardmembers will receive the following year-round perks, including:
- 10% off on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations and at select locations at Walt Disney World Resort® and Disneyland Resort®
- Access to a private Cardmember location at Walt Disney World Resort® and Disneyland Resort® where Cardmembers can meet some of their favorite Disney Characters and receive a complimentary 5 x 7 photo
- 10% off select dining locations at Walt Disney World Resort® and Disneyland Resort® (meal period restrictions may apply)
- 20% off the non-discounted price of select guided tours
- $50 onboard credit when Cardmembers pay for their Disney Cruise Line® vacation in full with their Disney’s Visa® Card and mention this offer
- Access to a dedicated toll-free customer service phone number
- Guests can visit DisneyDebit.com/Perks for more details on these benefits.
“Disney’s Visa® Debit Card is perfect for fans of Disney who prefer to use a debit card for their everyday spending,” said Ryan McInerney, CEO of Chase Consumer Banking. “With no annual fee, it provides access to Cardmember perks at Disney Theme Parks and Disney Store, and offers a choice of imaginative Disney card designs.”
“We are delighted to introduce this new debit card with Chase, which offers great value and a bit of fun for Disney fans and families,” said Jenny Cohen, Senior Vice President of Customer Relationship Management for The Walt Disney Company. “Disney’s Visa® Debit Card enables us to better serve our customers with a choice of cards through Chase.”
Disney’s Visa® Debit Cardmembers will receive the same security and safety benefits as the standard Chase Visa® Debit Card, including real-time fraud monitoring, free security alerts, zero liability protection, guaranteed reimbursement for unauthorized purchases and BlinkTM tap & go functionality in markets where applicable.
Chase checking customers can switch their current Chase Debit Card to a Disney’s Visa® Debit Card by visiting their local branch or calling Chase Customer Service at (800) 935-9935.
Disney’s Visa® Debit Card is available with all Chase checking accounts excluding High School and Access Checking. Standard eligibility requirements apply.
Last edited by Wendy; 25-07-2012 at 05:10 PM.
If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
Winne the Pooh - A A Milne
A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
no matter how close or far apart you may be.
A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Wendy in forum Walt Disney World News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2012, 08:52 PM
By Wendy in forum Walt Disney World News & RumorsReplies: 11Last Post: 21-11-2009, 11:51 AM
By disneymom in forum GeneralReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2008, 01:04 PM
By dzneeprincss in forum Walt Disney WorldReplies: 1Last Post: 24-07-2008, 03:13 AM