Results 1 to 1 of 1
22-12-2012, 12:25 PM #1
is hoping things are getting
Three Kings Day Celebration at Disneyland
Three Kings Day will be celebrated at Disneyland park in January 2013. It is the second time the Día de los Reyes Magos celebration will be celebrated at Disneyland and it will feature special décor, entertainment, food and activities showcasing Western and Mexican heritage.
This year, Disneyland will move the celebration to a new space – Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree in Frontierland – and will run January 4-6 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
Three Kings Day entertainment will include folklorico dancing and Mariachi musical performers, Disney characters in festive, colorful costumes and holiday photo opportunities. Younger guests can participate in crafts like face painting, crown making and coloring.
Here’s a look at the performers scheduled to appear at our Three Kings Day celebration:
4 January 2013
- 10 a.m. – Baile Folklorico Teyacapan (Ballet Folklorico)
- 12:30 p.m. – Mariachi Tesoro de San Fernando (Youth Mariachi)
- 2 p.m. – Paramount Dance Company (Ballet Folklorico)
- 5:30 p.m. – Resurrreccion Mexican Folk (Ballet Folklorico)
5 January 2013
- 10 a.m. – Garey High School Latin Jazz Ensemble (Latin Jazz Musicians)
- 12:30 p.m. – Sabor de Mexico (Ballet Folklorico)
- 2 p.m. – Ballet Folklorico Jalisciense (Ballet Folklorico)
- 5:30 p.m. – Ballet Folklorico Orgullo Mestizo (Ballet Folklorico)
6 January 2013
- 10 a.m. – Grupo Folklorico Tierra del Sol (Ballet Folklorico)
- 12:30 p.m. – Ballet Folklorico Mixteco Juvenil (Ballet Folklorico)
- 2 p.m. – Ballet Folklorico Mixteco East Los Angeles (Ballet Folklorico)
- 5:30 p.m. – Ballet Folklorico de Riverside (Ballet Folklorico)
If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
Winne the Pooh - A A Milne
A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
no matter how close or far apart you may be.
A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Wendy in forum Disneyland Resort News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 20-01-2012, 10:31 AM
By Wendy in forum Disneyland Resort and California AdventureReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2012, 04:00 PM
By Wendy in forum Disneyland Resort News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 22-12-2011, 10:31 AM
By Wendy in forum Disneyland Resort News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 19-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Mickey’s Magical Party The world’s best-loved Mouse welcomes everyone to a spectacular celebration at Disneyland Resort ParisBy Wendy in forum Disneyland Resort ParisReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2009, 05:41 PM