Results 1 to 3 of 3
01-02-2013, 04:16 PM #1
is in pain and mega fed upI am:
St Patrick's Day at Raglan Road, Downtown Disney
St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and we are gearing up for an incredible festival jam packed with brilliant Irish talent. Guests can embrace their inner Irish and celebrate the longest, largest and most authentic St. Patrick's Day event in town March 14 - 17 at Raglan Road. Live Irish music by top bands and dancers on multiple stages, a mighty selection of beers and authentic cuisine by Irish celebrity chef Kevin Dundon headline a spirited long weekend dubbed the Mighty Festival.
Guests ready to "get their green on" can participate in festivities that run from 6 p.m. until 1:15 a.m. March 14 and 15 and from noon until 1:15 a.m. March 16 and 17. The line-up of Irish band performances begins with a festival preview March 8-10 by The Willis Clan, a family of artists and musicians who merge their Irish roots with other music and dance genres to create a unique style. Beginning March 14 and culminating March 17, events feature:
- The Raglan Road Dancers, seven full-time champion dancers, performing daily.
- Renowned Irish dancer and choreographer Ronan McCormack of the original Riverdance cast, leading Irish Dance Workshops Friday through Sunday.
- Distinguished Dublin-born multi-instrumentalist Declan Masterson, recent touring musical director of Riverdance, leading Irish Music Workshops.
- Ceili (kay-lee) traditional music and structured set-dancing event on Saturday, inviting guest participation.
- "The Electric Ceili," Sunday evening, bringing a host of Irish musicians and dancers on the Waterfront Stage.
- Performances by Raglan Road house band Creel, The Willis Clan, Girsa, Three Dollar Band and Johnny & Justin.
- World-famous U2 tribute band Elevation, playing Saturday and Sunday
On Saturday, March 16 and Sunday, St. Patrick's Day guests will be seated on a first come, first served basis. Saturday, a cover charge of $5 will apply to each guest 18 and over; on Sunday, the cover charge is $10. Reservations can be booked on Mach 14 and calling 407/938-0300
If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
Winne the Pooh - A A Milne
A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
no matter how close or far apart you may be.
A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Wendy in forum Walt Disney World News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2013, 04:09 PM
By Wendy in forum Walt Disney World News & RumorsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Raglan Road Hosts Irish Festival ‘The Great Irish Hooley’ at Downtown Disney 31 August - 3 SeptemberBy Wendy in forum Walt Disney World News & RumorsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-08-2012, 12:02 AM
By Wendy in forum General News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 17-03-2012, 05:53 PM
By Wendy in forum General News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 18-02-2012, 10:37 PM