Results 1 to 5 of 5
06-02-2013, 09:38 PM #1
is fed up with being in pain all
the time!I am:
Valentine’s Day for ‘A Celebration of True Love’ at Walt Disney World
Disney Park Blogs are offering a Limited Time Magic first-of-its-kind Valentine’s Day experience during True Love Week at the Walt Disney World. On February 14, you’ll have a special chance to re-commit your promise of love with your significant other during “A Celebration of True Love” at Magic Kingdom Park.
“A Celebration of True Love” will begin at 9:30 a.m. on February 14, right in front of Cinderella Castle inside the park. Disney Fairy Tale Weddings is helping plan a morning full of surprises. Space is limited, so RSVP now by sending us an email with your name and address to WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com.
Also, here are a few things other things you should know:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older.
- Park admission required.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us via email before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the event.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check in at Magic Kingdom Park for access to the event. The confirmation will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Ceremony confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation and your name does not appear on the list of confirmed attendees (which will be posted as an update to this article), then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The event and individual appearances are subject to change or cancellation.
The event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
there is something you must always remember.
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
Winne the Pooh - A A Milne
A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
no matter how close or far apart you may be.
A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Wendy in forum Walt Disney World News & RumorsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2013, 01:16 PM
By Wendy in forum Walt Disney World News & RumorsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2013, 10:13 AM
By Wendy in forum Walt Disney World News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2012, 04:56 PM
By Wendy in forum General News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 15-06-2011, 10:30 AM
By MickeyMouse in forum Walt Disney World News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 15-06-2008, 12:48 PM