Thread: best dinner show?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiiiiiya :)

Whats the best dinner show to go to ? Are there any in Disney or are they all outside?

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess that depends on what you call a dinner show. If you mean something like Arabian Nights, Disney does not offer that. They do however, offer Hoop Dee Doo Revue at Ft. Wilderness (our favorite), the Luau at the Polynesian, and Mickey's Backyard BBQ also at Ft. W.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite is the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue at Fort Wilderness. My wife prefers the Luau at the Polynesian. Both are great entertainment and have very good food.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak, post: 320595, member: 1147
    My favorite is the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue at Fort Wilderness. My wife prefers the Luau at the Polynesian. Both are great entertainment and have very good food.
    yep I like them both too :D the outside Disney ones can be not so good with the food being poor in all of them really
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    The outside ones are not only "poor food" but they are dirty. It's the nature of the shows (horses for the two most popular ones) but having sawdust, dust and dirt flying around is not conducive to having a meal. Also, I really dislike the no untensils thing (Medieval Times). Ick.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle