Results 1 to 6 of 6
29-08-2008, 03:38 PM #1
This user has no status yet.I am:moodless at the moment.
pay for holiday now because of exchange rate?
hi what would you do? we could pay for the disney hotels now on a credit card while the exchange rate is 1.8 or wait until next year and hope it gets better not worse :/
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By ukwdwnut in forum Tickets, Offers and DiscountsReplies: 104Last Post: 20-09-2011, 10:58 AM
By UKTim in forum Tickets, Offers and DiscountsReplies: 16Last Post: 22-08-2008, 10:49 PM
By disney1sttimer in forum Tickets, Offers and DiscountsReplies: 1Last Post: 16-08-2008, 02:37 PM
By Claire in forum GeneralReplies: 4Last Post: 24-07-2008, 12:43 AM