Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: presents

Post Thanks / Like
    no never have, they never do so why should i

i did get three big slabs of fudge from premiere outlets for my mum tho....they alone nearly put the suitcase weight over the limit
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    We used to spend ages looking for gifts but now I buy everyone sweets or cookies in WDW tins that they can use as keepsakes if they want to.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    same here just some sweets

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to buy for all the nieces and nephews etc but there are 11 of those so it got a bit ridiculous :rolleyes008: Now I buy for my brothers two and my friends two kids and our parents. I suspect I will have to bring something very nice back for my brother next year though as they are having our mad dog for three weeks along with their own! :shocked025:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Always do, even if I don't plan on it. I can't go anywhere without seeing something that makes me say "oh such and such would love this!" Typically my Dh has to remind me to find something for myself..I tend to forget that part

Post Thanks / Like
    Only for the cat sitter and the children in the family. I found myself getting more and more wound up this trip trying to find the 'right' thing so maybe next time it'll just be cookies or the like.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll pick up stuff for people if I happen to see it but I don't go with a list anymore.

I send out postcards :p015:

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes i do but starting to think why should i as no one does for us

Post Thanks / Like
    I did in 1981 and had tons of fun! :D But we had a lot of young children in the family (related and by choice) at the time.

Now, everyone has so much stuff that I quit buying souveniers. The parents buy everything and anything for their children. That's nice, but it makes it difficult to find anything at a reasonable price that they don't already have. Occasionally I'll see something that just has someone's name on it--the equivalent of the item calling your name and you just have to buy it--but otherwise, no souveniers.

I am working on a Tink montage for Leu. I bought the four-seasons postcards of Tink and framed them, as well as one of those laser-etched crystals. I have a Christmas tree ornament that I bought for her in 2004 that suffered a bit of damage on the way home. It's a clear glass bell with Tink as the clapper and Cinderella's castle on top. The highest turret broke off the castle. I glued it on, but never gave it to her, thinking I would replace the ornament. Wouldn't you know, I've never found another one I like as well?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12