someone just sent this to me - i swear Siobhan wrote it you'll see why at the end
1. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you has messed up my life.
2. I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.
3. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot
This describes everything you are not.
4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,
But I only kissed you 'cause I was p****d.
5. I though that I could love no other
that was until I met your brother
6. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's
empty and so is your head.
7. I want to feel your sweet embrace;
But don't take that paper bag off your face.
8. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
I'm just so good at telling lies!
9. My love, you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?
10. My feelings for you no words can tell,
Except for maybe 'Go to h**l.'
11. What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime!!