Thread: Well looks like it's going to be just...

Post Thanks / Like
    The 2 of us on our next trip to WDW:unsure:.

No worries, my Disney loving son wants to pay his own way so he wants to wait until maybe 2012 to go with us again. I darn near cried when he said that.....he has come so far in the few years I have had him back...I am so proud of him!:hug2:

Now that means my Hubby and I can have a much overdue HoneyMoon at Disney ...so I'm in a bittersweet place lol.

And I have no clue how to do Disney without my son LOL how silly is that? I'm thinking we will still hit alot of the places we go to as a family...they are tradition afterall lol....but maybe we will take sometime and do some grownup stuff...like finally trying the ritas in mexico :seesaw: lol...not really sure...but suggestions would be faboo!
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says ":holysheep: ! She's up!!"

:muahaha::rockbaby:

Post Thanks / Like
    same for us too mikie..we never had a honeymoon either as we bought the house and got married the same year nothing left for that lol

have fun while you can hun
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    LOl yeah we plan on it We already have a basic plan lol. And we have a 2012 trip to look forward to with our son...so it will be fantastic!!!
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says ":holysheep: ! She's up!!"

Post Thanks / Like
    It is bittersweet isn't it. But time to have fun together. I like the sound of a few ritas in Mexico and then maybe a pint in the UK and a few in Germany. You get my drift.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I know its bittersweet hun :hug2::hug2: but take time out and enjoying being the two of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im sure you will have a GREAT time!

We have done two trips without kids, so we are on the opposite end of you, and as 2 adults have had a fantastic time!!!

You can be more flexible on where and when to eat, take time to enjoy your meals, dont rush at shops, not worry about long lines, dont have to go back to the resort, can enjoy all the firework shows.... of course, Im talking about taking young kids...

still, you will have lots of time to talk and enjoy each other's company

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all We areally are getting excited about this trip

Post Thanks / Like
    :coffeetalk::watchtv::candledinner:illowfight::golfing_banana::tan2: There's no end to the possibilities!!Ben and I could have had that but gosh darn after 6 kids we wentalong and had the 7thuch: Go figure!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We've been going the past few years , just Jim and I and its been fabulous . Dinners together , drinking around the countries or trying too , :lol: oooo something I always forget about , the swan paddle boats at where else The Swan . Looks like fun and romantic, too . Stay out late, sleep in with privacy sign on door , couples massages . The fun you can have together is just the best .

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll have to look into the swan boats Thank you !