Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update

Post Thanks / Like
    Well everything is going smoothly with the house - mortgage was all approved properly today pending the structural survey which I can't see being a problem then its all down to the holding hands of the solicitors and the that the chains all remain intact - 2 down from us is a couple who are getting married - so lets hope they remain on speaking terms over the next few weeks

It is going by in a blurr - from deciding to sell to getting to this point has been all of about 5 weeks I just can't believe it - we are going back to have another look tomorrow afternoon and I hope I still like it - honestly I spent more time in Next on Saturday choosing a pair of trousers than I did buying this house.

Had a bit of a wobble about it at the weekend as it is a BIG commitment but I keep reminding myself why we are doing this and the fact that all the Disney stuff was SUCH a huge omen I mean who else in the world other than us lot has Mickey on the sofa!!

Following Lozzys thread we went for a chill out at Bodium yesterday which was much needed, this whole year is passing us by so fast - how naff is our Summer at the moment ?

Off next week and down to Lisas' Mum for what will probably be the worst summer break ever - I will text Dawn et all and let you know how we are getting on

Sorry haven't been on and TBH not likley to be, the list of people to change address' with is humungous! - must remember to drop a line to Father Christmas as well so he knows.

Please know you are all always in my thoughts and I will come to this happy place as often as I can and hopefully in the coming weeks from our new home when they fit broadband etc at that point I'll show you piccies but not before - ya know don't want to jinx anything.

Take care , luv ya all, miss you, be back soon

P.S DON'T WORRY ABOUT SWINE FLU.......SERIOUSLY

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear from you darlin! Give a big hug to the family for me And you and yours are always in our hearts and minds .... we know you will come home whe you can...no worries
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

Post Thanks / Like
    You know, some of the best decisions are made quickly...don't think too much!

Thanks for the reminders about the swine flu...my worries still run off with me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will let Mickey know you are moving too!

Much love hun,thinking of you.X

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, the poor Easter Bunny has been left out in the cold!

Post Thanks / Like
    great to hear from you Chris!

Im glad everything is going smoothly...

Best of luck in the days to come...

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear everything is going well mate I have a good feeling about this new house of yours
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 155991
    P.S DON'T WORRY ABOUT SWINE FLU.......SERIOUSLY
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Luck and take time to breathe XXXXXXXXXXX

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck with EVERYTHING that you have going on right now. Thinking of you all x

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck my friend, I know how busy you are but know that we'll be here waiting to hear all about it when you get the time
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast