Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'THE' ride

Post Thanks / Like
    Most definitely HM. I would be devastated if it disappeared or was changed greatly (though the new rehab is great).

Post Thanks / Like
    For me, it has to be Tower of Terror. But for the family, it has to be Carosel of Progress. We often break into that song..."It's a great big beautiful tomorrow...shining at the end of every day....":birdie:
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    We have 2...and by we i mean even my parents lol. POTC and HM...can't be WDW without them...
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Carousel of Progress. It is pure Walt and that is why I love it so much. There are always rumors that they are getting rid of it and that would just devastate me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by luvthemouse, post: 7146
    For me, it has to be Tower of Terror. But for the family, it has to be Carosel of Progress. We often break into that song..."It's a great big beautiful tomorrow...shining at the end of every day....":birdie:
    and this is why I love your family! Now we have 2 theme songs......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 7213
    and this is why I love your family! Now we have 2 theme songs......
    Yes, but we're not changing the lyrics to this one...lol
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    :p no that one is a classic.

Post Thanks / Like
    CoP is a classic and should never be removed. I would love a new scene to be added though, but then that would mean a bigger circle, but then I don't want them to change any of the old. I know, I'm being difficult.

Post Thanks / Like
    The first two that came to mind simultaneously and immediately were Splash Mountain and IASW. Emotional connections to both. :o

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 7212
    Carousel of Progress. It is pure Walt and that is why I love it so much. There are always rumors that they are getting rid of it and that would just devastate me.
    Do you know....I've never done CoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 7082
    For me it's the Wedway People Mover. Yes I know it's not called that anymore and it's now the TTA, but it will always be the wedway to me. It's one of the first things we did on our honeymoon back when the MK was the only park and they were just starting Epcot. We were just amazed at this and how it wound around tomorrow land and through SM. Yep, it's my favorite:p015:
    We tried this ride for the first time earlier this year and when we got on it, we both looked at each other and basically went:rolleyes008:
    However....we soon changed our minds. This ride was well cool and I loved going through SM as I'm too much of a whimp to actually ride it.

My fave ride is HM....I don't feel ill on it and I love the special effects. I even love the CM's on this ride.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast