Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: omg i forgot to tell you

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 163828
    you guys are funny!

A couple of years back we stayed at the Gatwick Hilton the night before our flight. We had done twilight check in and were determined that year to travel with as little hand luggage as possible.
    So for that one night only we took our oldest most disgusting pj's with the idea of throwing them away the next morning before we left the hotel.

We had room service for our evening meal and there was a card on the tray to leave the tray outside the room door when we had finished and someone would collect it. So, once we had eaten, DH goes to put the tray back out into the corridor (which wasn't actually a corridor as it faced the bar.....the very crowded bar!)

Anyway, the spring on the door was obviously very strong and it hit DH in the backside knocking him out into the corridor/bar area and then shut real quick behind him. I heard the tray rattle and laughter. I couldn't go and open the door for laughing.

DH...standing out there red as a beetroot, in front of folk having a Christmas drink....in his tatty, out of shape HOMER SIMPSON PJ's.

For me, it was a great start to the holiday
    diane how will i ever keep a straight face if i meet your hubby
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    you guys are funny!

A couple of years back we stayed at the Gatwick Hilton the night before our flight. We had done twilight check in and were determined that year to travel with as little hand luggage as possible.
    So for that one night only we took our oldest most disgusting pj's with the idea of throwing them away the next morning before we left the hotel.

We had room service for our evening meal and there was a card on the tray to leave the tray outside the room door when we had finished and someone would collect it. So, once we had eaten, DH goes to put the tray back out into the corridor (which wasn't actually a corridor as it faced the bar.....the very crowded bar!)

Anyway, the spring on the door was obviously very strong and it hit DH in the backside knocking him out into the corridor/bar area and then shut real quick behind him. I heard the tray rattle and laughter. I couldn't go and open the door for laughing.

DH...standing out there red as a beetroot, in front of folk having a Christmas drink....in his tatty, out of shape HOMER SIMPSON PJ's.

Mind you old disgusting PJ's are better than none in a situation like that

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 163835

Mind you old disgusting PJ's are better than none in a situation like that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    you guys are funny!

Oh, my goodness!

Probably better tatty old PJ's than tatty old undies--or nada!

Post Thanks / Like
    what you like
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so funny

Post Thanks / Like
    i'll know not to make the same mistake again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny :)

Reminds me trip to Center Parcs we had early access to our villa, went up to door which was strangely unlocked. Unloaded car, unpacked only for DD to come and tell me we were in the wrong villa - ours was next door. Never re -packed so quick. Just got out before the rightful residents arrived!!

1997 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    1998 & 1999 - Disneyland Hotel & Sequoia Lodge- DLP
    2000 - Caribbean Beach Resort WDW
    2001 & 2002 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    2003 - Hotel New York - DLP
    2004 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2005 - Hotel New York - DLRP
    2006 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2007 - Yacht Club - WDW
    2008 - Disneyland Hotel, DLRP
    2009 - Yacht Club WDW, HRH & BLT
    2010 - Beach Club WDW