Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Ok everyone!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see a ton of countdown timers that have 400-ish days left!! When are you all going????? I don't see anything in the planner



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 163823
    I see a ton of countdown timers that have 400-ish days left!! When are you all going????? I don't see anything in the planner

    29th september 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope to go in 2011.

    My possible times may be January, February, or early May.

    But still in the early, early planning stages, but I have to say to even think about a trip is wonderful. I sooooo miss disney.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Mandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disneyland on Monday!!


    1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort



  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 163824
    29th september 2010
    Nope..too early. Sorry hun but you are going to have to change those dates October is super nice :D



  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 163827
    I hope to go in 2011.

    My possible times may be January, February, or early May.

    But still in the early, early planning stages, but I have to say to even think about a trip is wonderful. I sooooo miss disney.
    Nope..too late. You are going to have to change your dates too

    Can you see where this thread is going??



  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy, post: 163843
    Disneyland on Monday!!


    Woo-hoo!



  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    1,799
    Post Thanks / Like
    Late November 2010 - and I won't be able to go earlier as Gareth will have exams.
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 163857
    Nope..too early. Sorry hun but you are going to have to change those dates October is super nice :D
    lol i will be there till 13th october thou
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 163858
    Nope..too late. You are going to have to change your dates too

    Can you see where this thread is going??

    and if im there the same time as you i would love to meet xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •