Thread: Islands of Adventure

Post Thanks / Like
    What's your favourite land at Islands of Adventure and why?

I absolutely love the crazy colours and wavey lines of Zeuss landing. I think it's amazing how they've thought of everything even down to the weird shapes of the shrubs and candy smell. I love to take in the detail and remember to look up when you're in the parks because it's amazing what you might miss up there!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Seuss Landing as well. Its like walking through an LSD induced psychedelic dream. We love this shop in particular.

Our favourite though is probably Marvel Island - here is dd with her hero. We love the Hulk, the Superman ride and the hero meets. The parade is fun too.

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    i've only been once but i like the dinosaur land. It actually feels like you're in jurassic park

Post Thanks / Like
    We love Seuss landings. Lots of bright colours and Cat in the hat is excellent. The cm's always take pity on dd and let her ride the carousel for as long as she wants or the crowds allow. After 5 goes i say no more.

Post Thanks / Like
    We were just at Universal/IOA this past weekend I really like all of IOA. The best shops are over there by Deuling Dragons though.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dr Seuss rules.

Post Thanks / Like
    Another Seuss fan here
    ~July 2009 ~ 5 weeks in Florida AKV, Villa, Vero, BLT, SSR & GF~
    ~October 2009 ~ WL, CR Tower Club & BLT~
    ~August 2010 ~ DCL and Bay Lake Towers~

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep! I'm not an US/IOA fan, but love Suess, and Georgie too!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the duelling dragons bit and the marvel island thing, for the rides, but seus's landing has to be my fave for theming. I love how they've thought of every last bit- I was watching on T.V and it said that the palm trees grow sideways because they bought them from a palm tree farm that was hit by a Hurricane and started growing sideways
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)