Thread: Have they lost the plot

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    In Old Town Kissimmee last year we saw a woman with a dog in one of these, it was fully clothed and even had a dummy (pacifier). I was appalled, but she obviously enjoyed the attention she received - personally I think that it should be reported to the RSPCA

Post Thanks / Like
    These days pets seem to be a must have fashion accessory. Have you seen the pet pushchairs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 164841
    These days pets seem to be a must have fashion accessory. Have you seen the pet pushchairs.
    Yup, some of the colours are fantastic - better than human ones - lol. I can understand the pushchairs to an extent as an elderly lady down the road to us has one for her dog (which is also elderly)! She said that they can both only manage a short walk now and that the pushchair helps her with her walking and balance and means the dog can hop aboard when he's had enough. I'd hate to see one being used purely as an accessory though!

Post Thanks / Like
    i'd like to see them try and carry Charlie in one of those!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sitting on the fence on this one..... but might be persueded to voice an opinion.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsetlakes, post: 164854
    Yup, some of the colours are fantastic - better than human ones - lol. I can understand the pushchairs to an extent as an elderly lady down the road to us has one for her dog (which is also elderly)! She said that they can both only manage a short walk now and that the pushchair helps her with her walking and balance and means the dog can hop aboard when he's had enough. I'd hate to see one being used purely as an accessory though!
    I agree its excellent for someone like your elderly neighbour but i do think its all getting a little silly.