Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: so my wise friends

Post Thanks / Like
    you have to take each person individually and everyone is different, you cant tar everyone with the same brush, not everyone is the same....you just had/having a bad run of luck. you learn to trust as the relationship builds....thats all you can do trace.

hope you have better luck in the future :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 165281
    have a last ditched blow out on him then put it in a box and move on. Life is too short.

because of how i am i just keep falling for the rubbish that im fed .....i hate not knowing where i stand or how things are .....
    im so glad i managed to finally end it with craig but i feel like its starting all again but with someone esle

you did ask for advice
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge, post: 165294
    Well that is a question..... i am in nature a very trusting person and have had my fingers burnt as they say on a couple of occassions
    i think i will have all my fingers burnt by the time im finished

Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 165306
    you have to take each person individually and everyone is different, you cant tar everyone with the same brush, not everyone is the same....you just had/having a bad run of luck. you learn to trust as the relationship builds....thats all you can do trace.

hope you have better luck in the future :)
    a run of bad luck is that they call it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    this was meant to be after julies post lol

i hate not knowing where i stand or how things are .....
    im so glad i managed to finally end it with craig but i feel like its starting all again but with someone esle.

the guy in question is someone ive known all my life literally lol his mum and my mum are best friends from school
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    well let's see...where do I begin....I was widowed at 19 yrs of age....remarried out of fear of never finding anyone at 21, divorced at 22, remarried at 24, divorced at 26...see a pattern here? All horrendous marriages...filled with violence and mental anguish. 3 times I walked into the fire and by the third time I threw in the towel. I figured I was too fat, too stupid too everything bad and those were the only types of men I was going to attract so to heck with it. I wasn't going to let a man into my life again...EVER!

But what I didn't realise at the time was my best friend had steered me out of the bottom of a bottle, found my spine and showed me how to snap it back into place, and all while I wasn't looking. Mind you, the friend came into my life as I was in the deepest pit of despair with a leech for a husband who had me working myself into and early grave while he was sitting back taking my paychecks and buying his food and his cds.I was working 9 jobs at the same time....sleep was naps in between shifts or while I was on the road with the photographer I was working with for the weekend. And sleep began to be booze induced to make it happen. Somewhere in there the friend showed up and started steering me away from all of that ****....Imagine my surprise when I woke up and saw the thing I was married too with rested eyes. The divorce was filed that week.

Within a year it was final....another year passed and I caught myself looking at my friend in a different way. Yeah, we have rough days every once in awhile...Money gets tight..stress levels rise...nothing really bad at all....no screaming, no violence...just normal once in awhile stress. He moved in when I needed a roomate to pay bills. He was and still is my Best friend in the whole world. And now he's been my Husband for 7 years this year.

You said you have known him your whole life....then by all means test the water. You 2 might just catch yourselves looking back a few years down the road and smiling together.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    wow catz you really have been through it

im still unsure about him ...i just dont know wether he is being genuine or not .....we have been texting and talking on internet or months and sometimes he'll pop in the shop. he even sent a text whilst i was in florida cos he knew i was having a hard time.

but there's a but everytime we arrange to meet, it just doesnt happen its as if im just some one he can chat to when HE feels like it i'll send a text and sometimes he'll answer straight away then text all day other times i can send one and not hear anything for days. its that i dont like.

so it seems that when i do start to really like someone they just end up messing me about.

anyway onto a really lovely thing that did happen the other day

i was at work when the maintence guy came to do some work .....well me and the girls in the dispensary were having a laugh about my holiday being a disaster and about going out etc.

he must of been over hearing as i said to one of the girls that craig had said no one will never want me.

when i went off for a few moments joyce got all excited saying that the maintence guy had said to her that he would take me out. joyce had said WOULD YOU and he said yeh she's gorgeous.

anyway on friday i was say outside having lunch when the maintence guy came again said a quick hello and he said he was there to do the mat at the front so i told him that of course he'd find it by the front door.

after 5 minutes he came back out, he was in the wrong shop and should of been at the one further up the road lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    talk to him and tell him how you feel, see if it changes and if not ditch him - you need to get your confidence back and being made to feel like that is not going to help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 165383
    talk to him and tell him how you feel, see if it changes and if not ditch him - you need to get your confidence back and being made to feel like that is not going to help!

i havent the confidence to do that .....maybe ive just been reading to much into it the past few months.......all i know is that its just knocking me down once again ......everytime i feel as if im starting to move forward im just right back where i started
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    dutch courage? letter? email?

Post Thanks / Like
    well i have a text that ive done and saved.....

so if he leaves it ages till he texts again i will send it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    :) How are you doing today?
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast