Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Birthday trip pre-trip report

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello All!

Me, my BFF Becca and her darling fiance are going to WDW Oct 6th to 12th. When we booked the bounceback, it was originally going to be from Oct 1st to 12th. No kiddos this trip! No complaining....."we're going to EPCOT AGAIN!" Just lots of adult beverages, knoshing and people watching. I swear I could not ask for a better birthday present

Unfortunately, we don't have that much vacation time. Boo Hiss.......

I told Rebecca to go ahead and plan the ADR's to wherever she wanted to go cause I didn't care. Well, plan she did! We are eating more places than we have dining credits for! :tongue: Plus we want to eat all the goodies at the Food and Wine Festival.

Maybe I should walk to Orlando? That way I'll be able to fit in my pants when I go home.

Anywho...we're staying at Pop Century and we have FREE dining again!! I actually had a free ticket from AirTran so life is very good.

My birthday is on the 10th, so I will be taking myself to Guest Services to get my merchandise voucher. What shall I buy? OH! maybe I will buy myself that ADORABLE! Precious Moments figure of Belle and Beast

What we have planned:

Tues, Oct 6th- Flying Fish Cafe. We've never been here!

Wed, Oct 7th- Biergarten for lunch. Ticky tocky, oi oi oi!
    'Ohana for dinner

Thursday, Oct 8th- Liberty Tree Tavern for an early dinner and then MNSSHP

Fri, Oct 9th- lunch at Le Cellier
    Dinner at Yachstman Steakhouse.
    I think we shall call this MEAT DAY! :tongue:

Sat, Oct 10th- MY BIRTHDAY!!
    Breakfast at 1900 Park Faire with uscwest & wdgrandma and hopefully Wendy and Chris
    Dinner at Le Cellier

and I swore Rebecca told me we have an ADR somewhere else on this day.....but I don't seem to have it on my list.

We shall call this FOOD COMA DAY

Sun, Oct 11th- Dinner at Kona Cafe

Mon, Oct 12th- We go home to the land that doesn't have Mickey Mouse and won't take my KTTK card to get a snack

Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds wonderful, better start walking though!!!LOl! You will miss us by 2 days, we're at Pop from Sept. 26 - Oct.4.

Post Thanks / Like
    Start walking now. Sounds so yummy!!!! And what a better way to spend your birthday!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds Fabulous !

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds wonderful!! Wish I could be there...but not enough vacation time, and Oh yeah, I WASN'T INVITED!! Lol...just teasing ladies! Love ya both!
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    WE DID TOO INVITE YOU!! You were there with us when we booked the bounce back

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so I don't usually care for the Precious Moments figurines but is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, the figurine is very adorable and sweet, but why is beast so little?

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like you have a great time planned and, I love your idea for spending your birthday voucher

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds great Johnie. I can't wait to hear about it all esp the food. At the moment l am dreaming about Disney dining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast