Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update on Alysia

Post Thanks / Like
    She's working hard at the salon and finally appreciating what I mean when I say I am tired from working and NO I don't want to go to Target/Wal-Mart/wherever at 8:30pm

She started college a couple of weeks ago. She's currently taking 2 courses online (student success skills which is required and a nutrition class) and then she's taking intro to buisness in person. She is not liking the online classes at all. However that is what she wanted when she registered. I told her next semester she can sigh up for traditional classes.

The financial aid office didn't get my tax forms several times but I checked today and she has been awarded grants! I am so excited! Free money is always good and she can give me back my money I paid for the tuition and books

Oh! and guess what she decided to purchase yesterday? a creamsicle corn snake.ewwwwww.....she named him Mr. Snuggles. He is living with her boyfriend Justin and will never cross a door to where I live ewwwwwww

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats Great and Congratulations to her & you on her grant . As far as the snake , I don't blame you . Nope, not me either . LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Fabulous!!! All except for the snake thing...
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah the snake is totally icky. PA said we should make him into a wallet......

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the update Mama :D

Give her a big hug from us and let her know we are proud of her

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like one small coin purse please. :D

Yeah! Grants! Ahhh, the things dreams are made of!

Post Thanks / Like
    The snake doesn't sound too good but the rest of your news is fab - funny how kids realise just how hard things can be as soon as they have to experience a little of what we have put up with for so long

Post Thanks / Like
    Great news about the grant coming through at last
    for Alysia AND Mr Snuggles :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Not so good about the snake, but great news on the grant. lets hope she can stick with the online courses until she can get a class room course.
    I would find it hard to stick to doing anything like a course online as I would never find the time to do it, something would always happen, where as if its a classroom course I would have to go.
    But saying that I did complete my NVQ2 and 3 in care at home with just 4 hours of classroom lessons, but as I had deadlines given for me to hand in work it made me do it and find the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering about her the other day Johnie,as my son has just started college.
    Great news about the grants, but the snake is a big no-no. Can't stand them. I like PA idea much better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast