Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im so tired today

Post Thanks / Like
    just dont know whats wrong me with today....went a bit dizzy today and i just feel really tired.....feel slighty down but im ok when i have something to do or someone to talk too....its when im on my own thats the problem.... think tonight im going to have a nice soak in the bath and a early night

tracy xx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a plan!

I spend most of my time alone, so I think it's always good to have something around that you enjoy doing (whether outside or inside).

Post Thanks / Like
    Hun i get dizzy spells when i am quiet stressed out. Have a vino whilst having a nice soak.

Post Thanks / Like
    I spend alot of time alone and am usually quite happy in my own company but when you're down then it can be hard.

Could you be a bit anaemic? That can make you dizzy? Make sure you look after yourself properly.

Wine and bubbly bath sound a good idea

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 165603
    I spend alot of time alone and am usually quite happy in my own company but when you're down then it can be hard.

Could you be a bit anaemic? That can make you dizzy? Make sure you look after yourself properly.

Wine and bubbly bath sound a good idea

Sandra
    yeh i could be i'll pick up some iron tablets from work tomorrow

im sure in six months time i'll be laughing my head off wondering why i didnt carry it through sooner
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    It's easy to just keep things the same for the sake of an easy life and just plodding on even when you know it's not right.

It takes a lot of bravery to make big decisions that you know are life changing and painful to do. Nothing will help but the passing of time in all things that affect the heart..

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 165605
    It's easy to just keep things the same for the sake of an easy life and just plodding on even when you know it's not right.

It takes a lot of bravery to make big decisions that you know are life changing and painful to do. Nothing will help but the passing of time in all things that affect the heart..

Sandra
    yep i always chose the easy life ....but the past two years i have struggled to keep quiet.

i changed too and got independant and of course he didnt like it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    It may be a cliche but it's true - you either grow together or you grow apart - at least you've had the courage to do something about it - stay strong - if it was wrong for that long you have made the right decision 100%

x
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 165604
    im sure in six months time i'll be laughing my head off wondering why i didnt carry it through sooner
    Please G-d in 9 mths you will not be wondering why you felt so tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 165612
    Please G-d in 9 mths you will not be wondering why you felt so tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant have any more children siobhan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast