Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patrick Swayze dies..

Post Thanks / Like
    Patrick Swayze died today (Monday). He had been battling cancer for about 20 months. This is so sad! I have loved him and his movies for years. When I was growing up I wanted to be "Baby" from Dirty Dancing. I wanted him to be my Johnny.

May you rest in peace.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is so upsetting to me. I am literally crying right now. I have loved him since I first saw him The Outsiders when I was 11 years old. Ghost holds a particularly poignant moment in my life. And I will always love,love,love Roadhouse.

RIP Patrick. I hope you are no longer in pain.

Post Thanks / Like
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0f8ilkWkug&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0f8ilkWkug&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww No Way !!! I so loVed him so in Dirty Dancing and in Ghost with the pottery . Ohh, I won't even go there !!! :tongue: This is such sad, sad news !!!
    RIP Patrick !

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Johnie ! That did it !!! cry

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I'm sorry Foreverducky. I didn't see this and posted a thread in Chit Chat.

I'll merge them...
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    No problem Tink!

My aunt and I have been dreading this day. It's extremely saddening. I feel that Dirty Dancing shaped some of my likes that I still have today. Whether that's for great oldies music or a man in black with a fantastic classic car.

What can I say about Road House?! He was incredible!

Ghost is also good (but not my favorite). However, I have the fantasy about the pottery. Doesn't everyone who's seen that movie have one? I still cry everytime at the end, and I'm sure now even more so.

Post Thanks / Like
    You know, my friend and I just quoted Dirty Dancing the other day. "I carried a watermelon."

Post Thanks / Like
    wowsers....
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    My all time favorite line from that movie...it set the standard for every man in my life (poor them, LOL)!

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

*melts*

Thank you for all you did to entertain us and make our lives brighter, Mr. Swayze...you are held in many hearts. Prayers also for his devoted wife Lisa Niemi; what a lovely couple they were. In a Hollywood full of 48-hour marriages, they were a class act.
    Love isn't about finding someone you can live with.
    It's about finding someone you can share a lifetime with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast