Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patrick Swayze dies..

Post Thanks / Like
    Patrick Swayze died today (Monday). He had been battling cancer for about 20 months. This is so sad! I have loved him and his movies for years. When I was growing up I wanted to be "Baby" from Dirty Dancing. I wanted him to be my Johnny.

May you rest in peace.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is so upsetting to me. I am literally crying right now. I have loved him since I first saw him The Outsiders when I was 11 years old. Ghost holds a particularly poignant moment in my life. And I will always love,love,love Roadhouse.

RIP Patrick. I hope you are no longer in pain.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0f8ilkWkug&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z0f8ilkWkug&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww No Way !!! I so loVed him so in Dirty Dancing and in Ghost with the pottery . Ohh, I won't even go there !!! This is such sad, sad news !!!
    RIP Patrick !

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Johnie ! That did it !!! cry

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I'm sorry Foreverducky. I didn't see this and posted a thread in Chit Chat.

I'll merge them...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    No problem Tink!

My aunt and I have been dreading this day. It's extremely saddening. I feel that Dirty Dancing shaped some of my likes that I still have today. Whether that's for great oldies music or a man in black with a fantastic classic car.

What can I say about Road House?! He was incredible!

Ghost is also good (but not my favorite). However, I have the fantasy about the pottery. Doesn't everyone who's seen that movie have one? I still cry everytime at the end, and I'm sure now even more so.

Post Thanks / Like
    You know, my friend and I just quoted Dirty Dancing the other day. "I carried a watermelon."

Post Thanks / Like
    wowsers....
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    My all time favorite line from that movie...it set the standard for every man in my life (poor them, LOL)!

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

*melts*

Thank you for all you did to entertain us and make our lives brighter, Mr. Swayze...you are held in many hearts. Prayers also for his devoted wife Lisa Niemi; what a lovely couple they were. In a Hollywood full of 48-hour marriages, they were a class act.
    Love isn't about finding someone you can live with.
    It's about finding someone you can share a lifetime with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast