Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: for the twilight fans

Post Thanks / Like
    i feel sad that it's all over now - i think you'd enjoy them Keith. I'm now reading the true blood series- its very good

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 165809
    see i think it looks better than the first and i thought the 2nd was the most boring of the books till the end but this looks fab
    Me too

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 165811
    i feel sad that it's all over now - i think you'd enjoy them Keith. I'm now reading the true blood series- its very good
    I'm only so so on the True Blood tv series. Perhaps I'd enjoy the books more because I keep wanting more to actually happy faster in the tv series
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    i don't tend to read as a rule but the true blood books have me hooked. I love the music from the TV series though

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 165815
    i don't tend to read as a rule but the true blood books have me hooked. I love the music from the TV series though
    yes! the music is absolutely fantastic
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    i love the opening credits style of filming- have got some actions to make photos like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I truly believed that I wouldn't get on with the books but wanted to see what all the fuss was about so bought them all. I got 3/4 way through Twilight and instead of reading fast because I was so into it, I read really slowly because I didn't want it to end . Now i'm almost through New Moon and was a little disappointed that Edward wasn't in it, but he's back now and i'm hooked again. I hate to say it, but i'm a little besotted by Edward and am now slightly worried about watching the film in case he's not as perfect as he is in my mind.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsetlakes, post: 165819
    I truly believed that I wouldn't get on with the books but wanted to see what all the fuss was about so bought them all. I got 3/4 way through Twilight and instead of reading fast because I was so into it, I read really slowly because I didn't want it to end . Now i'm almost through New Moon and was a little disappointed that Edward wasn't in it, but he's back now and i'm hooked again. I hate to say it, but i'm a little besotted by Edward and am now slightly worried about watching the film in case he's not as perfect as he is in my mind.
    I wasn't disappointed :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    me neither

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking forward to New Moon. It should be really good. I want to see it opening day too, but it's going to be too busy for me, so I will wait a day or two. :D

I love the True Blood (Sookie Stackhouse series) books and shows. My ringtone is Bad Things, the title song. The books are definitely better, but I feel that way about most movie/books options.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast