Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Former Lousiana Rep. John Rarick

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't expect any of you to know who I speak of, but I do want to tell you about this man.

He was born in Inidiana, came to Louisiana to LSU to study, went on to graduate from Tulane Universitys Law program. In his life he was a Judge, State Represenative, a Congressman and ran for Presidency of the USA at one time. He also served in the US Army in WW2, was taken prisoner of war and escaped to be rewarded with the Bronze star and a purple heart. He is a firm believer of God and Country.

His First Wife was a Lovely woman named Margarite and was deeply loved. She gave him a fine group of children...all of whom have turned out to be shinning examples of both parents and one he even had a law firm with. Sadly His first wife passed away several years ago and to this day is sorely missed by all who knew and loved her.

His Second Wife is Frances...and I may be a bit biased on my oipion of her( she happens to be my Favorite Aunt) But she is a dazzling woman, kind and loving...just a real doll. They( John, Margarite and Fran) had at the time Margarite passed know each other for 50 yrs. Proper mourning period passed and well...they fell in Love. In My Aunt Frans case is it the very first time she has been in Love...and the very first time it was returned to her. It was bumpy at first...even tho the kids had known her thier whole life it was still bumpy at first...but her gentle nature won over and it became a fairytale life for them both.

I tell you this because my Uncle John passed away last night at 9:40 pm at home with Aunt Fran. My heart breaks for her...and I miss him terribly already...
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear you lost your uncle. And thanks for the remarkable story.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry 'Catz. My sincere condolences for the loss of a wonderful man and a beautiful love for your dear Aunt.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    What a beautiful story. Thanks Catz for sharing him with us and may he rests in peace.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a lovely man and I'm really sorry for your loss.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing your story! I am sorry for your loss.

Post Thanks / Like
    such a lovely story about an obviously dearly loved uncle, thanks for sharing this with us

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like