Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My norty kitten...

Post Thanks / Like
    As you may know I have a new kitten called Suki plus a rescue cat called Bea, which we've had for two years now and she was quite spikey when we got her. There was no way on this earth that another cat was going to be able to live with us but slowly Bea has mellowed slightly and I couldn't resist the urge to have my own little fluffy furball to love. So home Suki came... at first it was abit but we bought a big cage that we put her in and got them aquainted slowly, Suki fell in love with Bea from the off and wanted to be friends and play and she was very submissive so slowly but surely it all worked out in the end.
    These days the two of them love each other to bits and they race around the house and chase each other all around, now Suki is very mischievous she will grab my newspaper from right out of my hands with her teeth and runs off with it leaving me clutching fresh air! She also gets into the fridge whenever the door is open so every time we shut the fridge we have to look real close and make sure she hasn't gotten in there, because she'll creep in and go right to the back on the bottom shelf and she's nearly been shut in. All in all she's a little minx. This morning I was sitting on the toilet and just as I reached for the tissue paper she jumped up and snatched it out of my hands and ran off all the way down the stairs with it, I could see it rolling off the roll and was yelling "Come back here you little minx!" then I had the forsight to put my foot on it to stop the whole thing unravelling but not before it had gone all the way down the stairs

Anyone want a kitten? free?

Post Thanks / Like
    My little one is 9 weeks old and she is in at everything, but her main game is "tormenting the dog". She bites Ella's feet, hits her round the face with her paws and hangs onto Ella's nose whilst kicking her face with her back paws!!! and poor Ella just lies there looking at her as if to say "you're pushing your luck now"
    My 5 older cats are not keen on her and keep their distance and spit at her as they walk past, but give it a few weeks and she will be welcomed into the cat family.
    You have to love them dont you? lol
    Love Rio

Post Thanks / Like
    Awe naughty kitty's . I guess i have all this to come in 3 weeks. I remember getting Cornelius last year and it suddenly dawned on me how naughty they can be and how easily i had forgotten.

Roll on the christmas tree going up ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    I love a naughty kitten.One of mine would pull socks off your feet. And the running up your leg with every claw out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 165828
    As you may know I have a new kitten called Suki plus a rescue cat called Bea, which we've had for two years now and she was quite spikey when we got her. There was no way on this earth that another cat was going to be able to live with us but slowly Bea has mellowed slightly and I couldn't resist the urge to have my own little fluffy furball to love. So home Suki came... at first it was abit but we bought a big cage that we put her in and got them aquainted slowly, Suki fell in love with Bea from the off and wanted to be friends and play and she was very submissive so slowly but surely it all worked out in the end.
    These days the two of them love each other to bits and they race around the house and chase each other all around, now Suki is very mischievous she will grab my newspaper from right out of my hands with her teeth and runs off with it leaving me clutching fresh air! She also gets into the fridge whenever the door is open so every time we shut the fridge we have to look real close and make sure she hasn't gotten in there, because she'll creep in and go right to the back on the bottom shelf and she's nearly been shut in. All in all she's a little minx. This morning I was sitting on the toilet and just as I reached for the tissue paper she jumped up and snatched it out of my hands and ran off all the way down the stairs with it, I could see it rolling off the roll and was yelling "Come back here you little minx!" then I had the forsight to put my foot on it to stop the whole thing unravelling but not before it had gone all the way down the stairs

Anyone want a kitten? free?
    Umm, closing the door might help prevent that little toilet tissue issue. LOL

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Arthur also has a paper fetish. I have seen tissue paper throughout my house more than once.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I will have to close the door now lol. Just so used to not doing it right up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it seems we'll have to keep the bathroom door closed ALL the time now... we woke up this morning to find toilet paper all over the house! A trail of it down the stairs and back up again :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe you don't have to close the door...take a look at this product, it could be helpful, I think!

Click here!
    Love isn't about finding someone you can live with.
    It's about finding someone you can share a lifetime with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Helly, that is one sweet kitty you have there. I know she must be loads of fun!

Kittehs. :D :D (I love that LOLCATZ website!).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast