Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to "hear"/"read" my gossip

Post Thanks / Like
    Well.............................................. .................. remember Christmas and my MIL and the unfortunate accident with my saliva.........................

Well this was because she had taken up with a much older man of dubious origins and he was not letting her see the family and we staged an onslaught of vists to give him the "we is family" talk and Mitchel stare.

Well, He refused to tell us how old he was my MIL is 70 and has been on her own since my FIL died 17 years ago. She is very comftable and he isn't. It was obvious he was alot older than her (one yellow tooth and a stoop).

Well l found out he was 90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't ask how but l did use to work in Mortgage Fraud. She then found this out , l did not tell her, it really wasn't my place.

Well she has just called MY DH round, There has been a bit of a agro and all the lights have fused and somethings smashed. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, i is scared of you

Post Thanks / Like
    wait, what? 90?? And she really had no inkling?
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    How exciting... Is this going to be like an online soap opera???

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    You should be Julie.

Well he's back, DH that is . MIL "friend" got very cross that she wasn't prepared to watch football again tonight. He has his own flat but spends (insists) he spends all his time at her house. She wanted to watch Marple or something like that, he threw a strop which resulted in a broken lamp and the whole house in darkness as the fuse box blew.

I am sad for her but at the same time i want to shake her. I can't get my head round why she has let him start to control her life. She was married to a very controling man my FIL and then she had 17 years of freedom,and l don't say that lightly. She could decorate and furnish how she wanted ,go out with whom and when she wanted.
    And she gave it all away for this "friend". He has made her drop her female friends and her life is his. I can understand wanting a companion but tis is extreme.

Hey maybe it's me l am not a woman who gets her sense of worth from a man what ever his age.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    and she has my address and mobile number

i don't think it's you, maybe its our age group although i know some the same age as me who aren't in a partnership more of a dictatorship lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it's the only thing she knows. People are comfortable with what they know, no matter how strange it may be to others.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 166031
    and she has my address and mobile number

i don't think it's you, maybe its our age group although i know some the same age as me who aren't in a partnership more of a dictatorship lol

You should sleep with 1 eye open .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooh I want to hear about the Christmas and saliva incident.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast