Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you believe this??

Post Thanks / Like
    After work on Tuesday, (I work at M&S) I finished and went down to the food hall for a few bits and pieces. Got to the checkout and put my things on the belt.
    I got my purse out and took out a 5 note and a 10 note and moved my stuff along. When I had put them through and went to pay, I noticed I only had my tenner in my hand, I looked around the checkout and couldnt see it. The girl on the till called someone over to look underneath and the woman at the end of the queue ( there were 2 ladies in the queue after me) was looking for it too. The woman behind me never even attempted to look for it just stood looking straight ahead.
    After a thorough search, we couldnt see it so I went home. When i got home I told my daughter and I said I thought the lady behind me had got it.
    Asked the security lady today to check the CCTV for me and I was right, the lady behind me was seen bending over picking it up as soon as I had dropped it!!
    I'm just so glad it wasn't a 20 note!
    Love Rio

Post Thanks / Like
    The nerve of some people!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how people can do something like that. We were in a queue at the weekend when my DH picked up a ten pound note the other day and handed it back to the lady who had dropped it. As we left the shop she was waiting outside for us and gave our son a pound coin for an ice cream as a thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    That was nice of her, I would do exactly what your husband did and give it back.
    If she can afford to shop in M&S, surely she cant be desperate for a fiver, she wasn't a youngster either!!
    Love Rio

Post Thanks / Like
    That is shocking. Karma Rio,it will come.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    The front of her to stand there and pretend she knew nothing about it - all for a fiver - some people have no scruples
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    it's terrible isn't it, on Labor Day I went shopping for a new bed for DS and was browsing by myself ( DH was in another section) and a man bumped into me. He almost knocked me down and his wife was behind me. He grabbed my arm to help me up and I didn't think anything about it. He semmed very sorry! Well the next day I noticed my phone and bank card were gone. Of course it wasn't at the store

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh that is disgusting.... hope she chokes on what she greedily bought with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 166066
    it's terrible isn't it, on Labor Day I went shopping for a new bed for DS and was browsing by myself ( DH was in another section) and a man bumped into me. He almost knocked me down and his wife was behind me. He grabbed my arm to help me up and I didn't think anything about it. He semmed very sorry! Well the next day I noticed my phone and bank card were gone. Of course it wasn't at the store
    Thats awful, did they get any money from your bank account? I would be ok losing my phone, its the numbers that are on it I would hate to lose.
    Love Rio

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my Tinkfan, that's horrible and very scary!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast