Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Park Tours

Post Thanks / Like
    If you could choose just one tour to go on from all of the parks including WDW, BG, SW etc....which one would you love to do? Have you actually done it?

Mine would be the Marine Mammal Tour at SW which we did last Christmas Eve. It was amazing...unforgetable moments for sure. I had tears of happiness many times throughout that day. I have a report about it in the trip report section if you haven't already read it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't done any tours but I'd really like to do that Behind The Seeds tour at Epcot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

On the last trip we did the Family Magic Tour. We really enjoyed it and the other guests were most impressed to have a family all the way from Wales running around the park pretending to be a cow or a dog. It is great fun and we would recommend it completely.

I also managed to escape and get on the Segway Tour at EPCOT - I really enjoyed it and it was great fun zipping around the World before it opened.

We've done the Behind The Seeds tour on a previous trip and it was really interesting - even the kids were enthralled. You get to sample a little of the more exotic food grown in the greenhouse as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour with Caron (of Barry&Caron) this year and I'm really looking forward to it
    ~July 2009 ~ 5 weeks in Florida AKV, Villa, Vero, BLT, SSR & GF~
    ~October 2009 ~ WL, CR Tower Club & BLT~
    ~August 2010 ~ DCL and Bay Lake Towers~

Post Thanks / Like
    We've done the Keys to the Kingdom at MK and the Arctic (I think that's what it's called) at Seaworld. They were both so good we will be doing them again.
    I'd like to do the Behind the Seeds at Epcot.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Really hard for me that one, we've loved all the tours we've done although they've all been at Disney so havent tried the other parks yet.

Keys to the Kingdom was such great value and we did SO much in the time including going backstage.

The all day Backstage magic was so good we've done that several times :)

then there's the youltide fantasty one which was very christmassy and great in its own way.

There's a fair amount of duplication between them all though. I guess if I REALLY had to choose just one it would be Backstage Magic
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I've not done any tours! We keep meaning to, just never get around to it! :o

I think I would like to start with an AK/AKL related tour first. The Safari tours hold the most interest to me. Then the EPCOT seeds tour. Oh, and Undiscovered EPCOT would be nice too. And the Segway tour, and then we'd like Backstage Magic and then... well, you get the idea!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 7340
    I've not done any tours! We keep meaning to, just never get around to it! :o

I think I would like to start with an AK/AKL related tour first. The Safari tours hold the most interest to me. Then the EPCOT seeds tour. Oh, and Undiscovered EPCOT would be nice too. And the Segway tour, and then we'd like Backstage Magic and then... well, you get the idea!
    hmmm yes, always wanted to try undiscovered EPCOT
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ieuanr, post: 7289
    Hi
    On the last trip we did the Family Magic Tour. We really enjoyed it and the other guests were most impressed to have a family all the way from Wales running around the park pretending to be a cow or a dog. It is great fun and we would recommend it completely..
    Erm.....dare I ask the question....why would you pretend to be a cow or dog? Is it part of the tour to be an animal for the day? If I do it, can I be a lion? I am woman...hear me ROAR :D

Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 7325
    The all day Backstage magic was so good we've done that several times :)
    Is this the tour that takes you through the utiladoors? (Excuse spelling)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ieuanr, post: 7289
    We've done the Behind The Seeds tour on a previous trip and it was really interesting - even the kids were enthralled. You get to sample a little of the more exotic food grown in the greenhouse as well.
    Interesting. I'll put this as a definite for next trip. Now I've cursed it and it will stop running in 6 months.

I never want to do the Backstage Magic - I don't want to spoil the magic, yes I know I'm 42 and all growed up, but I just don't want that illusion taken from me.

There's one around World Showcase that looks good and also when Steven is old enough the WDW Railroad tour.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast